• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PlayTube - Mobile Video & Movie Sharing Android Native Application (Import / Upload)

PlayTube - Mobile Video & Movie Sharing Android Native Application (Import / Upload) v3.1.1 Untouched

No permission to download
Hello friends

any volunteer or volunteer to help me install and configure the playtube apk? (I have the php cms web script working), but I don't have much knowledge of programming an apk.

can you help me please?

we can do a videoconference.

thanks greetings.

Hello friends

any volunteer or volunteer to help me install and configure the playtube apk? (I have the php cms web script working), but I don't have much knowledge of programming an apk.

can you help me please?

we can do a videoconference.

thanks greetings.

seems publisher banned so pm me who already purchased this resource

Please update latest version 3.0

I can help you configure the app, but I want to work with version 3.0

Reactions: emyhunk
Babak updated PlayTube - Mobile Video & Movie Sharing Android Native Application (Import / Upload) with a new update entry:

PlayTube v3.0

Download PlayTube v3.0 - Mobile Video & Movie Sharing Android Native Application (Import / Upload) Nulled Free
Android v3.0 on 18 June 2022

[Improved] New style UI/UX.
[Added] Shorts Video.
[Added] TV App login with code.
[Added] Last time watch video.
[Added] New payments (AuthorizeNet, SecurionPay, iyzipay).
[Added] Articles like dislike.
[Added] New features settings profile.
[Updated] New cert key required.
[Updated] AOT custom profile.
[Updated] Google services.
[Fixed] 15+...

Read the rest of this update entry...

its updated please help with configuration

the problem is not to make the app and create the apk... the problem is the license code since it has the url of our playtube encrypted, since we have not bought it how are we going to obtain that code, we need something or someone to generate it for us, or explain how to generate it...

good friends !! Could someone do a TeamViewer with me and tell them several questions... ??? Thank you !!!

We continue to grow in the great family of Playtubers, we are more and more members, join us!!! , and help other friends to solve doubts, create opinions, and give your point of view.

Sir showing this error in the application building please check and solve it

Attachments

• IMG_20221022_175944.jpg
    IMG_20221022_175944.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20221022_175929.jpg
    IMG_20221022_175929.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 71

Android v3.1.1 on 18 November 2022​

• [Improved] Splash Screen on android 12.
  • [Added] Shimer view during video data load.
  • [Fixed] Login with WoWonder.
  • [Fixed] Upgrade Pro data.
  • [Fixed] Login user after multi-time app reload.
  • [Fixed] 5+ Reported Bugs.

guys I just bought the app but problem with building can someone help me build it I am not giveing money but something that costs more than 240$

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock