• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PlayTube - Mobile Video & Movie Sharing Android Native Application (Import / Upload)

PlayTube - Mobile Video & Movie Sharing Android Native Application (Import / Upload) v3.1.1 Untouched

No permission to download
Babak updated PlayTube - Mobile Video & Movie Sharing Android Native Application (Import / Upload) with a new update entry:

PlayTube v3.1.1 Untouched

Download PlayTube v3.1.1 - Mobile Video & Movie Sharing Android Native Application (Import / Upload) Nulled Free
Android v3.1.1 on 18 November 2022

[Improved] Splash Screen on android 12.
[Added] Shimer view during video data load.
[Fixed] Login with WoWonder.
[Fixed] Upgrade Pro data.
[Fixed] Login user after multi-time app reload.
[Fixed] 5+ Reported Bugs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: danzzers
In visual studio it wont install android sdks says error everytime and olso wont show xamarin in installer
For these configurations (android and xamarin addition) follow tutorials on YouTube. They are more detailed.
Also make sure you are using the same versions of the documentation.
Slightly more recent or older versions may cause incompatibility.

For these configurations (android and xamarin addition) follow tutorials on YouTube. They are more detailed.
Also make sure you are using the same versions of the documentation.
Slightly more recent or older versions may cause incompatibility.
I made it but the problem is when I install visual studio 2022 it dont show xamarin to install it shows all others but not that

I made it but the problem is when I install visual studio 2022 it dont show xamarin to install it shows all others but not that
1673056910468.png

When starting visual studio if it does not appear in the workloads tab, go to individual components and type to search

1673056910468.png

When starting visual studio if it does not appear in the workloads tab, go to individual components and type to search
Yes made it but broblems when installing android sdks but thanks for sharing the details I just told someone to build it and is ready 😊

Reactions: nakreos
Yes made it but broblems when installing android sdks but thanks for sharing the details I just told someone to build it and is ready 😊
Who did you do this to?

I want to do it too.
I've been fighting this for months.

Is this app invalid?

The app works as a demo though. It is not possible to work with API. The package is not empty.

how are u bro
can u share last version

Android v3.4 on 20 April 2023​

• [Added] FlutterWave Payment Gatway.
  • [Added] Ability Control the share Url https://prnt.sc/4zo8haEjHUBQ .
  • [Fixed] Cant go live.
  • [Fixed] Show password not working properly.
  • [Fixed] ExpiryDate on AuthorizeNet Payment.
  • [Fixed] Show add comment in short video
  • [Fixed] 10+ Reported Bugs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock