• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Premium URL Shortener - Link Shortener, Bio Pages & QR Codes

Premium URL Shortener - Link Shortener, Bio Pages & QR Codes 7.3.4

No permission to download
Dear @ShareCash
Why after release of 5.9.6, now 5.9.5 does not work, when I click shorten, it does not work. Would be great if you can please null it or anybody guide where can we find nulled version so It can work for life. Many Thanks in advance

I have installed the script in my digital ocean VPS, the home page is showing up, but when I click on login, it is giving 404 not found, please help

Screenshot 2021-01-02 at 1.24.33 AM.png

I have installed the script in my digital ocean VPS, the home page is showing up, but when I click on login, it is giving 404 not found, please help

Screenshot 2021-01-02 at 1.24.33 AM.png
To do so, open WinSCP again and navigate to this directory: /etc/apache2/sites-available/

Now, create a new empty file and name it “yourdomain.conf” . You can replace “Scriptname” with any name you want

Open yourdomain.conf Then copy and paste the content below into the file and save.

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerAdmin admin@YOUDOMAINNAME
DocumentRoot /var/www/html
ServerName YOUDOMAINNAME
ServerAlias YOUDOMAINNAME

<Directory /var/www/html/>
Options +FollowSymlinks
AllowOverride All
Require all granted
</Directory>

ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log
CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access.log combined

</VirtualHost>

Replace with your own domain, in my case its “YOURDOMAINNAME”

Enable your script configuration in apache and restart the service.

Now simply, run the following commands to finish the setup:

sudo a2ensite yourdomain.conf

sudo a2enmod rewrite

sudo systemctl restart apache2.service

Premium URL Shortener Version 5.9.6
Regular licence
Not extended

Not nulled.

Need to be nulled.

@Babak @phpcore Can you help with this.

Download yesterday from codecanyon.

https://mega.nz/file/fZtB3a5Q#0yGw_nov5Mex86VUjloHp7jw5Y-WBNxICtjKuUeDQTY

My upload is regular license and not extended license.
I can't afford to buy the extended and I only needed the regular license for myself.
I got tired of manual updating every-time thats why I bought the license and to support the developers for a great product.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: librakhan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock