• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ProShop - WooCommerce Multipurpose E-commerce Android Full Mobile App + kotlin

ProShop - WooCommerce Multipurpose E-commerce Android Full Mobile App + kotlin Update: 18 September 21

No permission to download
It may not support Dokan, but it works great with it (for now...... 😂). I'm glad the app works because seven painful months of trial and error have passed, and it's finally a success..... ☺
You are right found something about dokan in error log but app working fine

Reactions: veshter
hey can any one help me with installation?

i have completed all documentation but didnt get of its part

Manually Change Server URL
- Go to the assets folder and open the builder.json file and change your Base URL

what shall i input here ?i mean which url shall i enter.

or do i need to get it from iqonic.design/AppBuilder ?

thanks in advance

hey can any one help me with installation?

i have completed all documentation but didnt get of its part

Manually Change Server URL
- Go to the assets folder and open the builder.json file and change your Base URL

what shall i input here ?i mean which url shall i enter.

or do i need to get it from iqonic.design/AppBuilder ?

thanks in advance
https://your domain.com/wp-json/

Reactions: shak00
Is it possible to add a new language to the WordPress add-on? I ask because I want the application to be in Bulgarian, and it is not available as an option.
ice_screenshot_20210306-171032.png

Execution failed for task ':app:rocessDebugGoogleServices'.
> No matching client found for package name 'com.exaple.ipack'

how can i solve it?

I built the app with everything properly configured but app doesnt loads categories,etc. It says "invalid comsumer key". Any ideads what is the issue?

When ever i am opening the app on android 8 its showing this error in the footer: WhatsApp Image 2021-07-17 at 11.53.03 AM.jpeg

and in android 11 the app just closing immediate when i am trying to open it boss.

Is there any solution buddy?
Regards-
Can i get little more logcat?

Reactions: arkobd
When ever i am opening the app on android 8 its showing this error in the footer: WhatsApp Image 2021-07-17 at 11.53.03 AM.jpeg

and in android 11 the app just closing immediate when i am trying to open it boss.

Regards-
Try setting pretty permalink.

Regards-
it needs json from server creator?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock