• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
it seems that it is not possible to cancel this script I have already installed all possible versions posted here, including the last one that was provided here on the forum and the error continues when trying to register categories, I think it will not be possible to cancel and make the functional annulled here in my country the value of the dollar is 6 times the value of the dollar if it were not for that i would buy the original version, ps: i am using google translator some phrases here may not be understood in the way i am trying to express myself, hug everyone.

is your installation live ? If yes I can help you just pm me.

it seems that it is not possible to cancel this script I have already installed all possible versions posted here, including the last one that was provided here on the forum and the error continues when trying to register categories, I think it will not be possible to cancel and make the functional annulled here in my country the value of the dollar is 6 times the value of the dollar if it were not for that i would buy the original version, ps: i am using google translator some phrases here may not be understood in the way i am trying to express myself, hug everyone.
Hablas español inbox, yo lo pude instalar perfectamente.

Hi there :)

I tried the nulled version posted by @phpcore and it worked on my side.

What type of server are you using? And What si the PHP Version and which modules are active?

I purchased this code in its early age. It has so many bugs and less features. Developer added and fixed so many things within a small time period. I were really impressed by the effort and time he puts in this one. He always listen to the customers and add requested features ASAP. I recommend you to purchase a licensed copy. It’s still only $19 I think. I think it’s a bargain.

i also know the person who does the other QR platform similar to this one. He is a talented coder much clean and nice code. But he is not listing to his customers. He only launching new products and not updating older ones. I purchased his Appbuilder code, it’s been more than 1 year, but he still doesn’t fix the errors and bugs, but still promising adding new features soon

I purchased this code in its early age. It has so many bugs and less features. Developer added and fixed so many things within a small time period. I were really impressed by the effort and time he puts in this one. He always listen to the customers and add requested features ASAP. I recommend you to purchase a licensed copy. It’s still only $19 I think. I think it’s a bargain.

i also know the person who does the other QR platform similar to this one. He is a talented coder much clean and nice code. But he is not listing to his customers. He only launching new products and not updating older ones. I purchased his Appbuilder code, it’s been more than 1 year, but he still doesn’t fix the errors and bugs, but still promising adding new features soon
I agree with you... Some developers deserve to be supported, even more when the price is so cheap

Last edited:

Attachments

• payment-gateways.zip
    915.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Guys, I have a question...
I want to add some links on the footer, but when I go to the file, I get this code and I don't understand how I can change the links... I want to add "Privacy Policy" link but instead the normal URL, I got {LANG_xxxxx}.
I want to do it like all the other links because I want to be visible on all the translations.
Where I can find all the links?
1605389069391.png 1605389086880.png

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock