• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Makers v6.3.7 Untouched

No permission to download
did anyone have problem when deleting payment and translating the lang? like loading never end?

did anyone have problem when deleting payment and translating the lang? like loading never end?

It's because of the activation process - you need to install the script and activate it as you have bought it - if you've already installed the script you can always copy the content of the file name with strings on /php and /admin folder from the downloaded version to the installed one :)

I have installed 4.2, I edited the install index.php file and comment api call so forced to go to step 3, with this i could install, but I cant create categories, those ramdon files in /php and /admin folders do not exists. Some 4.2 nulled version?

I have installed 4.2, I edited the install index.php file and comment api call so forced to go to step 3, with this i could install, but I cant create categories, those ramdon files in /php and /admin folders do not exists. Some 4.2 nulled version?

You can't force the bypass without manually generate the random string name files inside /php and /admin folder. Yes, I have 4.2 version installed and running - and these files do exist as @phpcore says above - or download and make a fresh install of his version:

Explanation of why you can't just bypass the api call on install screen

Download link

QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Maker v4.2 nulled

Thanks to @phineas for providing secret files

Download link:

Reactions: Babak
You can't force the bypass without manually generate the random string name files inside /php and /admin folder. Yes, I have 4.2 version installed and running - and these files do exist as @phpcore says above - or download and make a fresh install of his version:

Explanation of why you can't just bypass the api call on install screen

Download link
I have installed 4.2

actually you can't bypass the key validation process using the api , because you need to grap 2 files from the developer server to make everything working. please download the updated link posted by @phpcore , its fully patched with the 2 validation files

actually you can't bypass the key validation process using the api , because you need to grap 2 files from the developer server to make everything working. please download the updated link posted by @phpcore , its fully patched with the 2 validation files
I have those two secret files. But still, admin functions are not working. And I was trying to install the script provided by @phpcore.

just install the script with any key or blank, after that from your dashboard admin panel, click on the activation notice, use any key and fake email.

that's what meant by activating.

i hope that would help you.

Thank you

just install the script with any key or blank, after that from your dashboard admin panel, click on the activation notice, use any key and fake email.

that's what meant by activating.

i hope that would help you.

Thank you
I exactly did those. And did this several times. Almost 9 times. The result was the same every time.😫

I exactly did those. And did this several times. Almost 9 times. The result was the same every time.😫
here another suggestion to try, try to do new installation on different URL. also try to clear the cache.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock