• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ramom School - Multi Branch School Management System - Thanks NullMaster ❤️

Have you set password in your file?? If haven't then please do protect it with password. And if you provide the same to me then whenever I will get free time I will null the code. 😊
No, I haven't set any password. I don't like password-protected files as it is against babiato free spirit. (Maybe a few of them could have different openion)
You can download original files from the download button, and if you can then nulled the file and share it here. I will update the resource. Otherwise, wait for one of the golden members of this forum. @NullMaster and @TassieNZ to nulled this resource.

No, I haven't set any password. I don't like password-protected files as it is against babiato free spirit. (Maybe a few of them could have different openion)
You can download original files from the download button, and if you can then nulled the file and share it here. I will update the resource. Otherwise, wait for one of the golden members of this forum. @NullMaster and @TassieNZ to nulled this resource.
Sure buddy I will send you the link as soon as I null the file and upload it on server.

Reactions: Mr_Goli
👏 👏 👏 :)🍻

Reactions: Mr_Goli
Getting 500 error once after puting the login details , its hdows yourdomain.com/dashborad 500 error in thispage, snap.png

Thank you nullmaster for this update. My installation is however asking for purchase code. Please, advise.

Put anything in the purchase code it will get bypass and installed.
Trying that with no luck. Just starting to wonder if I have the right nulled file. When I enter anything for the purchase code, I get an error 500.

Thank you for always being so helpful.
Buddy, Why you don't be active, instead of asking help for yourself you should also try helping other in this forum.. Your profile says a lot about you, as you are more than an year old member in this forum but still have only 2 reaction score and 13 posts.

We are not here to help people who just came to us when they need help.

Despite registering on this platform, it only recently that I have been active, my posts/comments and if there is a loggin log, can show that. I intend to be helpful in here as well. You'll see

Despite registering on this platform, it only recently that I have been active, my posts/comments and if there is a loggin log, can show that. I intend to be helpful in here as well. You'll see
Yup as I can see all your post were in Ramom (regarding your own problems), School Management -LMS WP, Giveaway and req.... Not a single post for helping someone or discussion over a single topic. Are you really a webmaster? cause I don't think so....

Mr_Goli updated Ramom School - Multi Branch School Management System) with a new update entry:

Ramom School - Multi Branch School Management System - Not Nulled

Version 4.5 – 24,May,2021

- Added Online Admission Fees Payment Feature.
- Added Online Admission Student Application Copy Download Feature.
- Added Midtrans Indonesian Payment Gateway.
- Added SSLcommerz Bangladeshi Payment Gateway.
- Added Jazzcash Pakistani Payment Gateway.
- Update Stripe Payment Gateway.
- Added Front-end Home Page Section Visible / Hidden Feature.
- Added Front-end Home Page Customizable Counter Section.
- Added Teacher Schedule.
- Added "Apply Online...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SpkAvii
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock