• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ramom School - Multi Branch School Management System - Thanks NullMaster ❤️

This is the response I get from the download link:

Sorry, something appears to be missing...​

I think the link is dead!

Attachments

• not_available.jpg
    not_available.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 12
Have you tried to download via download button???
As usual buddy, people here not following rules and even if some resources are password protected they are providing scripts from other sites in the comment section, really tried a lot that's the reason why now I am not replying to comments and trying to upload resources.
Might people should follow the rules or else all the rules should revoked. Cause somehow I felt that only very few genuine members and staff members were following the rules.
What is the use of download button if they don't want to use it?

Reactions: Mr_Goli
As usual buddy, people here not following rules and even if some resources are password protected they are providing scripts from other sites in the comment section, really tried a lot that's the reason why now I am not replying to comments and trying to upload resources.
Might people should follow the rules or else all the rules should revoked. Cause somehow I felt that only very few genuine members and staff members were following the rules.
What is the use of download button if they don't want to use it?
Exactly.
They should follow the rules and try to use the documentation to install. Even most of them do not understand what is meant by original and nulled items.

Reactions: SpkAvii
Bro clear your eyes and check, the script is posted under "CMS Templates -> PHP Script"

😲😲😲
It's now in the proper category.
It was in WordPress Plugin Category a few hours before. @Babak moved to PHP script category when I mentioned it.

😲😲😲
It was in WordPress Plugin Category a few hours before. @Babak moved to PHP script category when I mentioned it.
We are watching this resource since a very long time and I know where it was before. Its was always in PHP Script the resource owner is well educated and he knows where he is posting his resource.

Reactions: Mr_Goli
😲😲😲
It wasn't in plugin category.
It was in codecanyon script category and that is well suited for this when I have submitted it.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpkAvii

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nndaid
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock