• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review = Deleted

Khawk1

Babiato Lover
Dec 15, 2019
The Beach
I have made a simple site called ***** & was thinking maybe you guys could share some thoughts on how to improve the site.

I used Publisher theme from here in Babiato, as I really like the design, however it's super slow despite trying more or less everything to make it faster.
If you have some ideas, some advice or random comments on the site feel free to share.
Thanks.

Last edited:
I have made a simple site called affiliateninja.co & was thinking maybe you guys could share some thoughts on how to improve the site.

I used Publisher theme from here in Babiato, as I really like the design, however it's super slow despite trying more or less everything to make it faster.
If you have some ideas, some advice or random comments on the site feel free to share.
Thanks.
IDK why you say it's slow

it's kinda super fast in my location even with the heavy internet restriction
for starters you can think of changing the font.
it's hurting my eyes just to see those tiny bits of text on my laptop.
all in all it's super neat and fast

@Khawk1

I like the site. It looks good and loads quickly on my end. I noticed the white colors. The site appears to be too white. It's fine for a moment, but as you keep looking at it, it becomes annoying. Perhaps adding a very light gray as a background will help, especially if you have the night light turned off in Windows 11. I also noticed the menu is blank on mobile. Please fix that issue. Other than that, it's a great site

Here are some light gray colors you might want to test.

#dbdfe3

#f2f2f2

Reactions: Khawk1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock