• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Review: shin.plus

Please review my website https://shin.plus/
Very professional "your website", I like it. I'm pretty sure you haven't downloaded this script, uploaded to your server and after that submited here asking for "reviews" (like did another guy from here, using babiato scripts), I'm saying that because nothing is working.

1601795512521.png

a very fluid and beautiful website working
the design and simple way my beautiful
the problem and in the video when we click on it leaves us another window of the same episode

Reactions: Pharos
Very professional "your website", I like it. I'm pretty sure you haven't downloaded this script, uploaded to your server and after that submited here asking for "reviews" (like did another guy from here, using babiato scripts), I'm saying that because nothing is working.

1601795512521.png
Hi there!
That episode I haven't uploaded it.
Please go to here to see the demo: https://shin.plus/watch/pokemon-vietsub-phan-moi/tap-1
I have a plan to update more episode of anime in the future
I have to say with you that this script is not from babiato or any sharing site

a very fluid and beautiful website working
the design and simple way my beautiful
the problem and in the video when we click on it leaves us another window of the same episode
Sorry! I just have 2 movies already upload that is Pokemon and Crayon Shin-chan. I am downloading another episode to update in my website

Reactions: Goodlucky
I've tried a lot of episodes, and all gives me the same screen...... I have my doubts that it is your script, but hey....
He never said the script was his. Just that the script wasn't from Babiato or from file-sharing sites. He could've just purchased it normally. Besides, I don't get why it would matter if it wasn't 100% his own code. There is no rule which states "you must edit each script".

If vvuongbac and others don't want to edit a script, let them use un-edited scripts. Jeez... This elitist mentality needs to stop.

...Anyways, I'm liking the site and the chat box. I recommended that same chat box idea to the creator of Meckanime

He never said the script was his. Just that the script wasn't from Babiato or from file-sharing sites. He could've just purchased it normally. Besides, I don't get why it would matter if it wasn't 100% his own code. There is no rule which states "you must edit each script".

If vvuongbac and others don't want to edit a script, let them use un-edited scripts. Jeez... This elitist mentality needs to stop.

...Anyways, I'm liking the site and the chat box. I recommended that same chat box idea to the creator of Meckanime
Isn't about if is his own script or not.... The thing is almost every new user when ask here for a review, what he are really doing is spam... They just upload an script and that's all.... Don't make changes, don't make anything.

I get what you're saying but just go easy on the new people I suppose. We were all new to this site at one point. Not everyone has an evil agenda to spam this site. They're probably just looking for some constructive criticism

Reactions: Pharos
I get what you're saying but just go easy on the new people I suppose. We were all new to this site at one point. Not everyone has an evil agenda to spam this site. They're probably just looking for some constructive criticism

The problem with Reviews Site is There are too many websites in demo, in free domain or sometimes nothing inside !!
Review Site is to improve a site, not to build it

The problem with Reviews Site is There are too many websites in demo, in free domain or sometimes nothing inside !!
Review Site is to improve a site, not to build it
Hi sir! You can check whois to see my domain registration! I have give the link which is episode is working in the comment! You haven't read it! My site is not in demo version!

I totally agree with you

Isn't about if is his own script or not.... The thing is almost every new user when ask here for a review, what he are really doing is spam... They just upload an script and that's all.... Don't make changes, don't make anything.
You seem to be looking down on the newcomers of this forum! Not everyone spam in this forum! When I told you I also spent a few minutes in my life answering questions that should not have been answered! I just need you to comment more on themes, player or something like that for me to developing a better site. You told me you clicked all the links but didn't work. But I have to tell you the truth that there is an active link in it, you just didn't press everything! Don't look down on other people! I will tag @TassieNZ for let she/he know! If you don't respect others, no one will respect you!
The link in my website working: https://shin.plus/watch/pokemon-vietsub-phan-moi/tap-1
I have told you that only Pokemon and Crayon Shin-chan are working right now!

• Angry
Reactions: alexmisaila

Hi there!
This is my script! Do you have any idea that will make it better? In the future I will add slides at homepage and graph information from myanimelist. Basically this code is working properly!

Reactions: Energy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock