• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme v2.9.1

No permission to download
Babak updated Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Rey Theme v1.6.14 Nulled

Download Rey v1.6.14 - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Rey Core & Rey Theme – v1.6.14 Thanks To @TassieNZ
24 July 2020

• Improvement: Header – Navigation element, offcanvas panel, added slide direction option;
  • Improvement: Header – Navigation element, offcanvas panel, added desktop width option;
  • Improvement: Header Language & Currency elements, added Trigger option (click/hover);
  • Improvement: Product Categories &...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello guys!
Does anyone have a problems like this?

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'ElementorPro\Modules\AssetsManager\AssetTypes\Fonts\Custom_Fonts' does not have a method 'posts_fields' in /Users/user/Local Sites/my-website/app/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 289

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Users/user/Local Sites/my-website/app/public/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php:289) in /Users/user/Local Sites/my-website/app/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6221

It happens as soon as I turn on Rey Core plugin, or Elementor Pro.
As soon as I turn off either of these two, the error disappears.

Thanks.

Babak updated Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme v1.6.15 NULLED

Rey Core & Rey Theme – v1.6.15

20 Aug 2020
  • Improvement: Made Singular settings automatically available for Attributes that have a public archive;
  • Improvement: Added shortcode possibility for Size Chart (when using in an Elementor Pro product page template), eg: [rey_woo_advanced_size_chart];
  • Improvement: Added shortcode posibility for Estimated Delivery (when using an Elementor Pro product page template), eg: [rey_estimated_delivery];
  • Improvement...

FYI:
Rey v1.6.16 has been released that fixes some incompatibilities with the new Elementor 3.

Thanks for your work!

Last edited:
I follow each demo file to match and import, I imported the valencia demo data, the page did not change, I felt distressed.😩

Rey Theme v1.7.0

Download Rey v1.7.0 - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Rey Theme & Rey Core – v1.7.0
21 Sept 2020

• New: Added RTL mode. For already existing users, please make sure to edit the child theme’s functions.php and remove a specific line ( 22 ). Here’s a quick video how to do it https://d.pr/v/Ul1mIu .
  • New: Added Rey’s internal Wishlist module. Much faster and way lighter. You can disable the TI Wishlist plugin and Rey’s module should be...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock