• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme v2.9.1

No permission to download
I copied the codes from the style.css to a new style-rtl.css by rtlcss.com ( style-rtl.css doesn't exist by default).

I should copy these codes to functions.php, but into witch lines?
Code:
function enqueue_theme_files() {
    wp_enqueue_style( 'themeslug-style', get_stylesheet_uri() );
    wp_style_add_data( 'themeslug-style', 'rtl', 'replace' );
}
add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'enqueue_theme_files' );
<?php

function add_theme_codes() {

wp_enqueue_style( ‘style’, get_stylesheet_directory_uri().’/myexternalcode.css’, ‘all’);

}

add_action( ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’, ‘add_theme_codes’ );

?>

<?php

function add_theme_codes() {

wp_enqueue_style( ‘style’, get_stylesheet_directory_uri().’/myexternalcode.css’, ‘all’);

}

add_action( ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’, ‘add_theme_codes’ );

?>
I add these codes to functions.php but it still look like below pic when I enable RTL.

Untitled.png

If you want it to work, carefully read the file how to install.txt which is inside the Plugins & Demo Rey folder.

Rey – Fashion & Clothing, Furniture v1.6.9 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Babak updated Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Rey Theme v1.6.9 Nulled

Download Rey v1.6.9 - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Rey Core & Rey Theme – v1.6.9 Thanks To @TassieNZ
9 Jun. 2020

• New: Added Featured badge option in product catalog, with customisable text;
  • Improvement: Forced Elementor PRO search form element to use product post type so that it uses products template;
  • Improvement: Better loading animation in add to cart panel;
  • Improvement: Adjusted minimum search length to 3...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme v1.6.11 NULLED

If you want it to work, carefully read the file how to install.txt which is inside the Plugins & Demo Rey folder.

Rey Core & Rey Theme – v1.6.11
7 July 2020
  • Improvement: Added support for menu items icons;
  • Fix: Spacebar not working on input fields;
  • Fix: Avoided recursion for mega menus;

Read the rest of this update entry...

will wait upcoming update :) ( ofcourse kidding, i know that you'll update before i asked :))

thanks dude.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock