• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RISE CRM SaaS Plugin - Transform Your RISE CRM into a Powerful Multi-Tenancy Solution

RISE CRM SaaS Plugin - Transform Your RISE CRM into a Powerful Multi-Tenancy Solution v0.1.0

No permission to download

Papedja

May 15, 2022
Papedja submitted a new resource:

RISE CRM SaaS Plugin - Original - Transform Your RISE CRM into a Powerful Multi-Tenancy Solution

MULTI-TENANCY PLUGIN FOR RISE CRM​

Transform your RISE CRM installation into a powerful multi-tenancy platform effortlessly with the RISE CRM SaaS Plugin. Experience hassle-free functionality without the requirement of wildcard SSL or VPS configurations.

[IMG alt="RISE CRM SaaS Plugin - Transform Your RISE CRM into a Powerful...

Read more about this resource...

Edit the file RiseSaas/Helpers/rise_saas_core_helper.php,
Function rise_saas_validate_evanto_code at line 1362,
Comment out everything inside the function,
It's finished.
Hey @MCBBC thanks for sharing this info. But I tried, this but it's not working, it's uploaded Showing status as 'Indexed' but not installing, asking for Purchase code on clicking install (I already comment that whole function from line 1362-1369) and entered random Purchase Code. It's just showing loading... loading... but not installing.

Please guide if I'm making something wrong.
Thanks in Advance.
1693511867736.png

• Love
Reactions: gordian
Hey @MCBBC thanks for sharing this info. But I tried, this but it's not working, it's uploaded Showing status as 'Indexed' but not installing, asking for Purchase code on clicking install (I already comment that whole function from line 1362-1369) and entered random Purchase Code. It's just showing loading... loading... but not installing.

Please guide if I'm making something wrong.
Thanks in Advance.
1693511867736.png
Give me screenshot of rise_saas_validate_evanto_code function

• Love
Reactions: gordian
Only need to comment lines 1366~1368
Thanks again for your reply @MCBBC, but still the same issue. [Screenshot Attached]
I comment lines as you briefed saved it, entered random Purchase Code. It's just showing loading... loading... but not installing.

Please guide me.
Thanks in advance.

1693551498843.png

1693551652110.png

• Love
Reactions: Caly and gordian
Thanks again for your reply @MCBBC, but still the same issue. [Screenshot Attached]
I comment lines as you briefed saved it, entered random Purchase Code. It's just showing loading... loading... but not installing.

Please guide me.
Thanks in advance.

1693551498843.png

1693551652110.png
You need to completely comment out 1366 ~ 1368

Please guide me.
Thanks in advance.

1693551498843.png

1693551652110.png
like this
20230901150749.png

Reactions: Caly
Thank @MCBBC . I even deleted those 3 lines, but the issue is still the same.

If possible can you share the screenshot at your end or that .php file, so that would be of great help.
Screenshot, view the response content and response code when you click to install the network request of the browser F12 developer tools

Screenshot, view the response content and response code when you click to install the network request of the browser F12 developer tools
Thanks for the efforts you are making @MCBBC
Here is the response code after hitting install button on RiseSaas Plugin, one of the URL is showing status 500 Code. Rest are 200

Request URL:
*****/index.php/plugins/save_status_of_plugin/RiseSaas/installed
Request Method:
Remote Address:
69.57.172.23:443
Referrer Policy:
strict-origin-when-cross-origin

Thanks for the efforts you are making @MCBBC
Here is the response code after hitting install button on RiseSaas Plugin, one of the URL is showing status 500 Code. Rest are 200

Request URL:
*****/index.php/plugins/save_status_of_plugin/RiseSaas/installed
Request Method:
Remote Address:
69.57.172.23:443
Referrer Policy:
strict-origin-when-cross-origin
I need the body of the response

Create an .env file in the directory of index.php with the content CI_ENVIRONMENT = development
Done this.
I need the body of the response
Here is the response code:

<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Cannot redeclare render_input() (previously declared in /home/****/****/plugins/Accounting/Helpers/accounting_helper.php:647) in <b>/home/****/****/plugins/RiseSaas/Helpers/rise_saas_input_helper.php</b> on line <b>57</b><br />
{
"title": "ErrorException",
"type": "ErrorException",
"code": 500,
"message": "Cannot redeclare render_input() (previously declared in /home/****/****/plugins/Accounting/Helpers/accounting_helper.php:647)",
"file": "/home/****/****/plugins/RiseSaas/Helpers/rise_saas_input_helper.php",
"line": 57,
"trace": [
{
"function": "shutdownHandler",
"class": "CodeIgniter\\Debug\\Exceptions",
"type": "->"
}
]
}

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock