• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RISE CRM SaaS Plugin - Transform Your RISE CRM into a Powerful Multi-Tenancy Solution

RISE CRM SaaS Plugin - Transform Your RISE CRM into a Powerful Multi-Tenancy Solution v0.1.0

No permission to download
Done this.

Here is the response code:

<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Cannot redeclare render_input() (previously declared in /home/****/****/plugins/Accounting/Helpers/accounting_helper.php:647) in <b>/home/****/****/plugins/RiseSaas/Helpers/rise_saas_input_helper.php</b> on line <b>57</b><br />
{
"title": "ErrorException",
"type": "ErrorException",
"code": 500,
"message": "Cannot redeclare render_input() (previously declared in /home/****/****/plugins/Accounting/Helpers/accounting_helper.php:647)",
"file": "/home/****/****/plugins/RiseSaas/Helpers/rise_saas_input_helper.php",
"line": 57,
"trace": [
{
"function": "shutdownHandler",
"class": "CodeIgniter\\Debug\\Exceptions",
"type": "->"
}
]
}
Disable the Accounting plugin and try again

Reactions: gordian
Disable the Accounting plugin and try again
Thanks for your support @MCBBC.
The RiseSaas Plugin got installed after disabling Account Plugin, but I needed that plugin too.
Anyway, proceeding further in RiseSaas, although it's installed but showing issues and not able to create any packages. When I try to create packages, this (screenshot below) is the error shown.
Can you guide me on this?
Will be thankful to you.

RiseSaas-Screenshot-ForCreatingPackage.png

Thanks for your support @MCBBC.
The RiseSaas Plugin got installed after disabling Account Plugin, but I needed that plugin too.
Anyway, proceeding further in RiseSaas, although it's installed but showing issues and not able to create any packages. When I try to create packages, this (screenshot below) is the error shown.
Can you guide me on this?
Will be thankful to you.

RiseSaas-Screenshot-ForCreatingPackage.png

Same here.

Better still, if you can update the package that will be excellent as some fixes have been made to the file by the Author.

Reactions: maumaju
There are several problems with the subscription system. It is not possible to cancel a subscription in the system, only delete and edit it. The accounts that are linked to it are combined with other accounts, it would be worth separating them. If a subscription is canceled, an invoice should be calculated for fractional days, which is automatically generated as a new invoice. Automatically credit the old invoice and manage the invoice for fractional days. It doesn’t handle free plans, nor does it handle the concept of trial time. This is enough, no solution is just good for having such a menu item. Not to mention, it doesn’t manage your subscription in recurring invoices. Because you can’t decide if it’s a recurring bill. The documentation doesn’t say anything about subscriptions, just in general terms. There is such a menu item, but that’s it. There is neither an answer nor an occupation to these problems. This is weak for using a subscription system. But even for Saas version. Cancel button for missing subscription. It does not delete the accounts related to the subscription or does not make it canceled, the subscription is not cancelled, but cancelled. The perpetual circle chart color swapping can be quite confusing with no sense whatsoever, it’s not circus, but business software. The display is also too much, it does not indicate what package you have subscribed to, if there are several subscriptions. Recurring invoice problems, they are not, but generate a plain invoice.

There are also many problems with the currency format in Europe: 5000 HUF and not 5000.00 HUF and in the end the system invoices this as 500000 when billing. Because in the settings RISe basic settings, the handling of decimal places is out of sync with the SaaS version. Many things are out of sync with the basic system, such as managing the subscription with the base system, so canceling is not included. This should be standardized, I have already suggested to the developer that the subscription be improved. Logo management also needs to be solved because it does not inherit the system logo. Instead, it uses the original RIse logo, which is neither synchronized with the Rise base system nor uniquely SaaS handled. During installation, it conflicts with several plugins, so do not finish it. Therefore, they need to be turned off. Most plugins related to privilege management are unable to complete the installation due to an error.

Currency problem:database modifing 10,2 cahnged 10,0 staticus 0..00 cahnged 0

Testing revealed another very big problem. Anyone who installs the Accounting and Bookkeeping plugin for RISE CRM will have an error screen start the software and the solution is to delete this plugin from the plugin folder on the server. If you install this plugin first, reactivating the Saas plugin will result in a 500 server error. So the two plugins are incompatible, this is a problem for both plugin developers.It would be worth investigating this problem to see what causes the Saas error 500 when the mentioned plugin is present. And when installing, this prevents the installation from completing, resulting in a failed SaaS install. Also, the system does not start anymore. Another problem is that then you have to choose either Saas or accounting plugin. Neither developer is good with either or status.

Testing revealed another very big problem. Anyone who installs the Accounting and Bookkeeping plugin for RISE CRM will have an error screen start the software and the solution is to delete this plugin from the plugin folder on the server. If you install this plugin first, reactivating the Saas plugin will result in a 500 server error. So the two plugins are incompatible, this is a problem for both plugin developers.It would be worth investigating this problem to see what causes the Saas error 500 when the mentioned plugin is present. And when installing, this prevents the installation from completing, resulting in a failed SaaS install. Also, the system does not start anymore. Another problem is that then you have to choose either Saas or accounting plugin. Neither developer is good with either or status.
Hey @triosoft, I faced the same issue.
But were you able to install Saas plugin? Is it working at your end?
Can you send the steps? because as I share the screenshots above, it is not installing

Just a thought.. Would it help to add the following line in the function:

$resp->succes = true

This way we will force the funtion to return true to any license entered..

I have a problem installing it on a plesk panel server. Anyone that can help me please ? the install circle keeps spinning. If i refresh page is shows the plugin indexed, no other plugins installed.

I have a problem installing it on a plesk panel server. Anyone that can help me please ? the install circle keeps spinning. If i refresh page is shows the plugin indexed, no other plugins installed.
I had the same issue.. I just let it spin for about an hour... when I returned I refreshed the site -- and the plugin was installed and I could just activate it.. Hope this helps ..

I had the same issue.. I just let it spin for about an hour... when I returned I refreshed the site -- and the plugin was installed and I could just activate it.. Hope this helps ..
Hello sir, i am facing the same issue and the plugin is not getting installed.
I haven't installed any other plugin. page is shows the plugin indexed

please help me.

1695865226664.png

1695865211859.png

@Papedja can you please update ? Developer already released a second update : here is the update log :

version 0.1.2 23/09/2023
  • Fixes non USD currency issue.
  • Add support for Zero plan and lifetime deal option
  • Add support for email verificaton signup flow
  • Add option to login as client from superadmin
  • Add option to make single dashboard i.e auto sign into tenant dashboard directly
  • Add Portuguese and Spanish translations

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock