• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RISE CRM SaaS Plugin - Transform Your RISE CRM into a Powerful Multi-Tenancy Solution

RISE CRM SaaS Plugin - Transform Your RISE CRM into a Powerful Multi-Tenancy Solution v0.1.0

No permission to download
@Papedja can you please update ? Developer already released a second update : here is the update log :

version 0.1.2 23/09/2023
  • Fixes non USD currency issue.
  • Add support for Zero plan and lifetime deal option
  • Add support for email verificaton signup flow
  • Add option to login as client from superadmin
  • Add option to make single dashboard i.e auto sign into tenant dashboard directly
  • Add Portuguese and Spanish translations
I will

I dont want to be sarcastic my friend, but "i will" when will be that ? the developer already released 2 updates...

Reactions: gordian
Hi Papedja,

Can you share the latest version 0.1.2 ?

version 0.1.2 23/09/2023
  • Fixes non USD currency issue.
  • Add support for Zero plan and lifetime deal option
  • Add support for email verificaton signup flow
  • Add option to login as client from superadmin
  • Add option to make single dashboard i.e auto sign into tenant dashboard directly
  • Add Portuguese and Spanish translations
version 0.1.1 – Path update12/09/2023
  • Fix compatibility issues with some third party plugins

Thanks

Reactions: gordian
I am sure he will not... He just added the first version, maybe just to unlock other resources here, with atleast 1 resource requirement, and that`s it... he is not interested in update it anymore.

Unfortunately this is the only SaaS Module for Rise CRM, The team behind it are providing good support but their project is totally bugged till now.

@mawwad do you have the updated script for it ? because the script has 2 or 3 updates from the initial launch in a very short period, wich may have some bugfixes also...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manny59
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock