• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Riverr - Freelance Services & Projects Platform

Riverr - Freelance Services & Projects Platform v1.3.3.1 Untouched

No permission to download

ubuntu263

Jan 28, 2019
marazzi submitted a new resource:

Riverr - Freelance Services Marketplace

riverr.png

68747470733a2f2f692e706f7374696d672e63632f4e47424d39426a712f6665617475726573332e706e673f5f633d...png

Requirements

• PHP > = 8.0
  • BCMath PHP Extension
  • Ctype PHP Extension
  • cURL PHP Extension
  • DOM PHP Extension
  • Fileinfo PHP Extension
  • JSON PHP Extension
  • Mbstring PHP Extension
  • OpenSSL PHP Extension
  • PCRE PHP Extension
  • PDO PHP Extension
  • Tokenizer PHP Extension
  • XML PHP Extension

Features

Read more about this resource...

Cool share, checked there demo yesterday. It's a good script if developer implement more features like Fiverr I will surely buy this.

Since you have bought it ask the dev support if they have any plan for mobile apps in there roadmap.
it's in the comments bro
1664104955318.png

Cool share, checked there demo yesterday. It's a good script if developer implement more features like Fiverr I will surely buy this.

Since you have bought it ask the dev support if they have any plan for mobile apps in there roadmap.
Taskbot already have everything, no? i'm going to use it, what you think about

I need help.
Them SMTP is not working. But the test mail is working fine.

You can also check yourself, create a new account on the demo version and see you will not receive the confirmation email.

Anyone have solution ?

I need help.
Them SMTP is not working. But the test mail is working fine.

You can also check yourself, create a new account on the demo version and see you will not receive the confirmation email.

Anyone have solution ?
it works as it should for me, so i dont really know...

if the test mail works ok, it should work... do you have any limitations on your smtp ? who is your smtp provider ? is the smtp login email and sender email the same ?

point is, there are a lot of variables considering mail etc...

it works as it should for me, so i dont really know...

if the test mail works ok, it should work... do you have any limitations on your smtp ? who is your smtp provider ? is the smtp login email and sender email the same ?

point is, there are a lot of variables considering mail etc...
Bro the test mail function is working. But the email verification is not working.

Reactions: pippia
Bro the test mail function is working. But the email verification is not working.
i dont know... it works for me... just tested and it works just fine

if you need more extended support i would suggest you buy a license...

this is how mine is setup, im using office360 smtp...

TkZCSfT.png

and as you said "Bro the test mail function is working. But the email verification is not working." so your settings might be but there might be a different issue with your smtp host...

Reactions: Ruseyee
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock