• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Resource icon

Senju Theme for Karenderia Single Restaurant App 2.2

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.

tsvendas

Trusted Uploader
Dec 16, 2019
tsvendas submitted a new resource:

Senju Theme for Karenderia Single Restaurant App 2.2 - Free Download Senju Theme for Karenderia Single Restaurant App 2.2

View attachment 32204

View attachment 32205

View attachment 32206

View attachment 32207

View attachment 32208

View attachment 32209

View attachment 32210

View attachment 32211

View attachment 32212

View attachment 32213

Free Download Senju Theme for Karenderia Single Restaurant App 2.2

– Login page first;
– Eye-catching home page;
– Offers, promos, and...

Read more about this resource...

Hi tsvendas,
Thanks for your shares!

Do you have
Senju Theme for Karenderia Mobile App v2 [1.4]?

MultiRestaurant?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: tsvendas
Hi tsvendas,
Thanks for your shares!

Do you have
Senju Theme for Karenderia Mobile App v2 [1.4]?

Brother i am facing a problem on few devices,here it is: prob.jpg

This is the "All Restaurant" showing side. Can you help me to get rid of it please brother?

Regards-
Hello, sorry for the delay in responding. i am facing some personal problems these days and unfortunately i still haven't been able to help you in the way i would like. Covid-19 is making the situation here where I live more difficult. If you can wait a little bit I believe that I will be back on duty early next week. Sorry again.

• Love
Reactions: arkobd
Hello, sorry for the delay in responding. i am facing some personal problems these days and unfortunately i still haven't been able to help you in the way i would like. Covid-19 is making the situation here where I live more difficult. If you can wait a little bit I believe that I will be back on duty early next week. Sorry again.
Thank you so much mate,I'm waiting for your reply.
Stay safe brother :)
Lots of love brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock