• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Solved LOL] IMGBOX (NOT) DIED what the alternative?

Hzura

Babiato Lover
Aug 29, 2020
Isekai
Some of my project using IMGBox,
but now. this morning, i feels so sad because all of the gallery on imgbox and all of the image on my main project died
the image turned into this image
Screenshot (1648).png

so... now i searching new IMAGE HOSTING that's works like imgbox...
can you guys suggest me?
i think there's no hope for imgbox to continue their services anymore.... they will be closed soon i think....
so i need to move on and use another's free services....

Last edited:
yeah this is bad news on this morning
i woke up and check if there's any comment on my sites,
after a while i notice, people says "i can't see the picture"
and when i realize, all image from imgbox die....

now i still searching better alternative for this problem....
if you have the alternative too... let me know ok...

Nevermind... Now the sites working again like always...
ahhh thanks god... they fixed it...
now i didn't need to replace Over 3000+ image on my main project lol

upto you, site belongs to me (only child po** images not allowed)
ok nevermind
thanks alot for suggesting that on first place, now IMGBox is already alive again, so i can comeback using it....

i see ur sites https://60mbanime.com/ suspended by googledrive
that's what you says on the sites... i think you should create some googledrive script that can hide the ID like... dl.nesia.my.id.... or you must create something like... "Multi Gsuite" to host that files
so when the one get ban, you still have the alternative link download like i did on sharer.my.id

some code already on github like so maybe you can continue your project when you do that....
last... thanks for ur suggestion earlier...

ok nevermind
thanks alot for suggesting that on first place, now IMGBox is already alive again, so i can comeback using it....

i see ur sites https://60mbanime.com/ suspended by googledrive
that's what you says on the sites... i think you should create some googledrive script that can hide the ID like... dl.nesia.my.id.... or you must create something like... "Multi Gsuite" to host that files
so when the one get ban, you still have the alternative link download like i did on sharer.my.id

some code already on github like so maybe you can continue your project when you do that....
last... thanks for ur suggestion earlier...
Actually main domain has been banned due to all the google drive has been suspended.
Just copying the data from my updated backup

drive.png

i see... XD
on past i run anime sites too... but for now... i done with that.... to much work, and i didn't have any team to working with. so since i start this on 2016, i stopped it on last year.... and start doing other's project that i think more simple and not boring XD

Actually main domain has been banned due to all the google drive has been suspended.
Just copying the data from my updated backup

drive.png
and btw i see your https://gigafilehost.com/
it's more like direct download by yuudrive or something like that? right?
i suggest if you still use the original script, to change the api,
because it will broke after 100+ visitor
the link will turn into 403

and btw i see your https://gigafilehost.com/
it's more like direct download by yuudrive or something like that? right?
i suggest if you still use the original script, to change the api,
because it will broke after 100+ visitor
the link will turn into 403
Author is same but not yuudrive, no api request taken by user or admin (403 appeared after user google drive daily limit reached 750GB)

Author is same but not yuudrive, no api request taken by user or admin (403 appeared after user google drive daily limit reached 750GB)
yeah... the script using
Code:
 function udud($id){
        $ch = curl_init("https://drive.google.com/uc?id=$id&authuser=0&export=download");
        curl_setopt_array($ch, array(
            CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST => 'POST',
            CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER => false,
            CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS => [],
            CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER => true,
            CURLOPT_ENCODING => 'gzip,deflate',
            CURLOPT_IPRESOLVE => CURL_IPRESOLVE_V4,
            CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER => [
                'accept-encoding: gzip, deflate, br',
                'content-length: 0',
                'content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded;charset=UTF-8',
                'origin: https://drive.google.com',
                'user-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36',
                'x-client-data: CKG1yQEIkbbJAQiitskBCMS2yQEIqZ3KAQioo8oBGLeYygE=',
                'x-drive-first-party: DriveWebUi',
                'x-json-requested: true'
            ]
        ));

right?
=======
so how the googledrive limit works now on 2021?
they will limit the files after xxx download or after xxxGB reached?

i still searching the exact number of the limit on googledrive to make stable bypass on sharer.my.id
if you says 750GB... i think that's not...

yeah... the script using
Code:
 function udud($id){
        $ch = curl_init("https://drive.google.com/uc?id=$id&authuser=0&export=download");
        curl_setopt_array($ch, array(
            CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST => 'POST',
            CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER => false,
            CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS => [],
            CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER => true,
            CURLOPT_ENCODING => 'gzip,deflate',
            CURLOPT_IPRESOLVE => CURL_IPRESOLVE_V4,
            CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER => [
                'accept-encoding: gzip, deflate, br',
                'content-length: 0',
                'content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded;charset=UTF-8',
                'origin: https://drive.google.com',
                'user-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36',
                'x-client-data: CKG1yQEIkbbJAQiitskBCMS2yQEIqZ3KAQioo8oBGLeYygE=',
                'x-drive-first-party: DriveWebUi',
                'x-json-requested: true'
            ]
        ));

right?
=======
so how the googledrive limit works now on 2021?
they will limit the files after xxx download or after xxxGB reached?

i still searching the exact number of the limit on googledrive to make stable bypass on sharer.my.id
if you says 750GB... i think that's not...
That's not posible. Can you give me the link ?
Also search in google "google drive bandwidth limit"

That's not posible. Can you give me the link ?
Also search in google "google drive bandwidth limit"
that's not limit, that's is storage capacity on all googledrive version per-version, that's not even have information about limitation download/something like that

Please read after the storage limit..
"Individual users can only upload 750 GB each day between My Drive and all shared drives. Users who reach the 750-GB limit or upload a file larger than 750 GB cannot upload additional files that day. Uploads that are in progress will complete. The maximum individual file size that you can upload or synchronize is 5 TB."

Please read after the storage limit..
"Individual users can only upload 750 GB each day between My Drive and all shared drives. Users who reach the 750-GB limit or upload a file larger than 750 GB cannot upload additional files that day. Uploads that are in progress will complete. The maximum individual file size that you can upload or synchronize is 5 TB."
yeah... but i ask about download limit... not upload limit... :rolleyes:

Download limit depend on google drive packages (But they added restriction on 1 file can be download certain times in a day).
that's what i searching and asking for....
i searching for exact number so i can calculate it on my project.... if you don't know the exact number, then thanks....you helped me enough for this

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock