• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
Step 1: read all the threads I read and look there for your solution.
Step 2: google and read all the posts as I read them and look for the solution.
Step 3: once you have found the solution, share it with the community like I did.
Step 4: Invest your time, which is money, in solving your stuff instead of asking others for it. Just because I shared my stackposts, doesn't mean I have to work for you.

Why do you think I should spend my time on something I don't need or use as I said before? Why do you think that by sharing something I should solve your issues?

Please stop wasting my time and share your findings.

Thank you
First its not my issue I clearly mention for community On this, everyone keeps helping each other, that is why it is called a community and there are other people like me who are solving this issue but it has not happened, so I thought maybe you can do it. I just ask as friendly but you are being hyper unnecessarily, you can't do it say simply, why is there a need to write such a long message when you don't have time everyone is busy brother no one have time.

satooo.png
Hello, I'm stuck here, if someone would be so kind as to help me, hey, configure the WhatsApp server correctly but I still get this

First its not my issue I clearly mention for community On this, everyone keeps helping each other, that is why it is called a community and there are other people like me who are solving this issue but it has not happened, so I thought maybe you can do it. I just ask as friendly but you are being hyper unnecessarily, you can't do it say simply, why is there a need to write such a long message when you don't have time everyone is busy brother no one have time.
The one you don't understand is you. You are giving me life lessons that you lack.

1.- I write the way I want.
2.- I help as I please.
4.- I waste my time as I please.
3.- Read well my first message, in which I communicate that I have only gathered and compiled the contributions of other people. the merit is not mine. It is important this point. I DID NOT DO ANYTHING. Let this point be clear to you.
4.- You have insisted in several messages that I do a job that I do not need for your benefit, a job that I do not know how to do and you put the community ahead to justify yourself.
5.- Stop insisting and trying to force people to contribute. Invest your time and let other people do what they want to do and give what they want to give.
6.- I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY MORE MESSAGES TO YOU. YOUR ENTERTAINMENT WITH ME IS OVER.

Do not doubt that, if I can help I will do it, but not when you tell me or anyone else tells me, or when I am pressured when I have already told you several times NO.

If sharing with the community is to have characters like you, I will rethink twice before sharing.

And if you are part of the babia.to team, kick me out of this community if you don't like the way I share.

The one you don't understand is you. You are giving me life lessons that you lack.

1.- I write the way I want.
2.- I help as I please.
4.- I waste my time as I please.
3.- Read well my first message, in which I communicate that I have only gathered and compiled the contributions of other people. the merit is not mine. It is important this point. I DID NOT DO ANYTHING. Let this point be clear to you.
4.- You have insisted in several messages that I do a job that I do not need for your benefit, a job that I do not know how to do and you put the community ahead to justify yourself.
5.- Stop insisting and trying to force people to contribute. Invest your time and let other people do what they want to do and give what they want to give.
6.- I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY MORE MESSAGES TO YOU. YOUR ENTERTAINMENT WITH ME IS OVER.

Do not doubt that, if I can help I will do it, but not when you tell me or anyone else tells me, or when I am pressured when I have already told you several times NO.

If sharing with the community is to have characters like you, I will rethink twice before sharing.

And if you are part of the babia.to team, kick me out of this community if you don't like the way I share.
1710659624772.gif

Nobody has time to waste reading this stupidly long message😂

• Sad
Reactions: mhkx2
Al instalar se sigue cargando infinitamente

see if there is some new sql entry and compare old file with new files and implement the change only, you can update version in database after that
Thanks bro, you can now install the latest version, I have corrected almost all the errors, but what I can't make it work is Tiktok, the QRS code NEVER LOADS

Thanks bro, you can now install the latest version, I have corrected almost all the errors, but what I can't make it work is Tiktok, the QRS code NEVER LOADS
i havent updated right now, wich error can appear if i update ? for tiktok qr code be patient it will load, it depend in cpu and ram in your vps, to retrieve the qrcode a firefox will be launched to get the qrcode connexion

i havent updated right now, wich error can appear if i update ? for tiktok qr code be patient it will load, it depend in cpu and ram in your vps, to retrieve the qrcode a firefox will be launched to get the qrcode connexion
I did a clean installation on a vps, 4 core and 8 ram, with Plesk, I configured the WhatsApp and Tiktok API server and the result is that the WhatsApp one does show the code quickly but the Tiktok one stays loading, and does not show errors that's why I don't know where to start

I did a clean installation on a vps, 4 core and 8 ram, with Plesk, I configured the WhatsApp and Tiktok API server and the result is that the WhatsApp one does show the code quickly but the Tiktok one stays loading, and does not show errors that's why I don't know where to start
as i said on my end it keep loading more thant 1 minutes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Fekkak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock