• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
I have managed to make this version null Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024, I am finishing testing the database so that everything is correct and works. Wait a few hours and I'll upload it.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-03-20 a las 20.08.46.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-03-20 a las 20.08.46.png
    520.9 KB · Views: 38
I am finding that since version 8.0.1 the license generated by a user of this forum has been reuploaded again and again. Therefore, since that version, all the versions that have been uploaded subsequently ARE WRONG and UNTOUCHED. THEY ARE NOT REAL NULLED. That's why it works for many of us because the migration tables are missing and fresh installations continue to install version 8.0.1, although with updated files, which is what the user managed to get to work.
You need to know this @Babak

I am finding that since version 8.0.1 the license generated by a user of this forum has been reuploaded again and again. Therefore, since that version, all the versions that have been uploaded subsequently ARE WRONG and UNTOUCHED. THEY ARE NOT REAL NULLED. That's why it works for many of us because the migration tables are missing and fresh installations continue to install version 8.0.1, although with updated files, which is what the user managed to get to work.
DM @Babak if you are interested in managing this resource under your name with purchase proofs etc.

DM @Babak if you are interested in managing this resource under your name with purchase proofs etc.
I don't have time to always manage it. In past i nulled some versions for this forum but now that I have used stackposts again, I am trying to help as much as possible and I will try to get the latest nulled version, which is the one I will use. Thank you.

You right.

Reactions: djpabloh
I investigated lic_gen.php thinking that it had somehow "hacked" the stackposts api to be able to download the database of that version and thus be able to install it. This is not the case, the database is encrypted in the same lic_gen.php so since version 8.0.1 it will always be the same.

For people who do not know how the OFFICIAL installation works, the system sends the license and others to the Stackposts API when you click "install" download a sql file from the api regarding the version you want to install and once installed delete the sql file that you have downloaded.

This license "fixing" is only to hide the sql that is already downloaded, which is why data will always be missing in the sql of the news that stackposts includes.

@Babak

Reactions: QUESO
I investigated lic_gen.php thinking that it had somehow "hacked" the stackposts api to be able to download the database of that version and thus be able to install it. This is not the case, the database is encrypted in the same lic_gen.php so since version 8.0.1 it will always be the same.

For people who do not know how the OFFICIAL installation works, the system sends the license and others to the Stackposts API when you click "install" download a sql file from the api regarding the version you want to install and once installed delete the sql file that you have downloaded.

This license "fixing" is only to hide the sql that is already downloaded, which is why data will always be missing in the sql of the news that stackposts includes.

@Babak
true so from 8.0.1 -> latest, if license not changed then it will download database for 8.0.1 only, no matter what version

Hello ,

Help to get the latest ver please and how to install , because it is only showin v. 8.0.1 !!!

@Babak
the key to decrypt lic_gen.php must be in Common_helper.php

inc\core\Plans module are incomplete .
anyone have complete this module !
please post here
How incomplete, ?what error do you have? After micho and I work, I have the script working without errors, it works for me, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, Tiktok and Google Business don't work for me and I don't have any more modules

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock