• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
Hi @mtx ,
The two problems are not related. You have to get your App verified. That's easy and simple.
I haven't got any problems with FB or with posting to any other platforms. All my Apps are verified.
All modules work fine, except IG Activity module...
This IG Activity module that is giving the same "InstagramAPI\Response\GenericResponse: Feedback required. " error for each of my accounts. And I have tried everything nothing worked...
I am asking for help to all thread watchers. Thanks a lot in advance for replying. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends,
Even with brand new fresh elite proxies, IG Activity module keeps giving the "InstagramAPI\Response\GenericResponse: Feedback required. " error. :/
I have checked both Codecanyon comments page and Stackposts forum, but there's absolutely nothing about that.
If it was due to script bug, all people who had purchased it should normally ask help about that...
As this is not the case, I am wondering if this problem is happening onky to us because we are not using the paid version?
Can you please tell me what you think about that?
I have tried everything, old IG accounts, new IG accounts, very slow traffic, Re-tried after 1 week... Etc.
Can't get rid of this Feedback required error :/
Thx for helping me out....

PS: It starts working fine at the beginning... Let's say for 3 likes/day I run it for 7 days --> Then I got 21 likes.
After that, day 8 the 'Feedback required' error appears again. I have tried that with 30 different elite private proxies. 27 got the same error. Please help me out...
u try use mobile proxi? i can share u onewebsite from my frend. who make mobile website proxy free. you can attech your mobile number and phone with website and website give you your proxy mobile. its free lifetime... 1 phone 1 mobile proxy..

u try use mobile proxi? i can share u onewebsite from my frend. who make mobile website proxy free. you can attech your mobile number and phone with website and website give you your proxy mobile. its free lifetime... 1 phone 1 mobile proxy..
Please share with me, thanks

@robertobonari PLEASE STOP TO MAKE SO MANY REPLAYS AND EDIT YOUR OLD ONES!!!!
YOU SPAM THE HOLE TOPIC!!!!

I told you this now 3 or 4 times...

@Babak
u told me 1time. about this. u can look history. and sory if i fixing my posts i write on mobile. and my text fixing alone lol all time. so... np i turnoff my mouuth now.

u can make rotator proxy to.... but phone mast be pluged all time in computer. becouse computer make rotating.

Hi my friend,
I have already bought elite proxies. Besides I'd rather have my phone not plugged in to my PC all the time :)
I don't believe the problem is related to my proxies but maybe to the Stackpost IG Activity module or maybe to my accounts... I really dont understand why but if starts fine at the beginning and after a while I am always getting "InstagramAPI\Response\GenericResponse: Feedback required. " error. :/
Am I the only person here having this problem ?

Hi my friend,
I have already bought elite proxies. Besides I'd rather have my phone not plugged in to my PC all the time :)
I don't believe the problem is related to my proxies but maybe to the Stackpost IG Activity module or maybe to my accounts... I really dont understand why but if starts fine at the beginning and after a while I am always getting "InstagramAPI\Response\GenericResponse: Feedback required. " error. :/
Am I the only person here having this problem ?

Stackpost is full of bugs etc... The problem is not the proxy. Use your proxy with an old Nextpost version and you will see all works.

Reactions: QUESO and mtx
I'm in cpanel error log, but there are no errors today and I checked those pages today. any other places with logs?
this script is in folder of my main website (not standalone script on domain).
I deleted the livestream plugins and it works. So one of the plugins to livestream made the error.

Stackpost is full of bugs etc... The problem is not the proxy. Use your proxy with an old Nextpost version and you will see all works.

Thanks a lot dear @soniXx123 . At least now I know...
Your reply puts me on the right way. I've been suspicious about proxies and tired to test new ones, each time same problem. I'll wait for a better Stackposts version then... Keep in touch ;)

There's one last thing I'd like to ask to you @soniXx123 , because it doesn't make sense to me...
If the problem is related to Stackposts bugs, then how come in their forums and Codecanyon comments nobody mentions that? --> "InstagramAPI\Response\GenericResponse: Feedback required. " error. :/
I have checked both Codecanyon comments page and Stackposts forum, but there's absolutely nothing about that.
If it was due to script bug, all people who had purchased it should normally ask help about that...
As this is not the case, I am wondering if this problem is happening only to us..
Maybe in paid version there's no such error ?
Can this be related to the nulled version License key generation not accepted by Stackposts IG Module?

Thanks for your time...

Last edited:
There's one last thing I'd like to ask to you @soniXx123 , because it doesn't make sense to me...
If the problem is related to Stackposts bugs, then how come in their forums and Codecanyon comments nobody mentions that? --> "InstagramAPI\Response\GenericResponse: Feedback required. " error. :/
As this is not the case, I am wondering if this problem is happening only to us..
Maybe in paid version there's no such error ?
Can this be related to the nulled version License key generation not accepted by Stackposts IG Module?

Thanks for your time...

Because there are smart ;) there are selling the activity module only on his page. Codecanyon comments about activity there will hide it.

check the forum of stackposts. I build my own APIs for midrub API is now done. my midrub script can now post direct on instagram without facebook marketing partners and now we start to build our own activity module. TikTok we started to build already as well.

• Love
Reactions: QUESO and mtx
Does anybody have the same problem with Linkedin that either I can post to my private page or my company pages? There is only one app for Linkedin and when I connect pages my personal is to be reconnected or the other way around

Because there are smart ;) there are selling the activity module only on his page. Codecanyon comments about activity there will hide it.

check the forum of stackposts. I build my own APIs for midrub API is now done. my midrub script can now post direct on instagram without facebook marketing partners and now we start to build our own activity module. TikTok we started to build already as well.
Hello

Which modules are included in midrub as default? or are people expected to develop their own individual modules?

Do you care to share the midrub when done?

only publisher but this system is ready to build own modules etc.
Thanks for your response, would the publisher allow me to post/schedule posts on Instagram, Facebook, twitter etc by default? if yes then $ 34 is a good deal

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock