• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
1. Don't change theme right now first you need to test
I tested and one other member of forum and father of couple hours of working it starts asking API request and it stops working.
2. you need to go to file manager panel and extract in public HTML folder (there while be note place your web files here)
3. You need to add SQL to Model
-Go to PHPMyAdmin
-select DB that you connected to your web
-pres import and select from folder SQL database

Hi

I am sorry but you got me wrong there. Else i have not communicated properly.

All that you have mentioned is already done. The script is installed and i am able to access both front and back end of the script.

I am trying to tell that both at front and back end there is no option provided to edit the theme files. The website looks like the demo one and i am not able to customize.

The home page content and for that matter any page of the installed website i am not able to edit or change the way it looks.

I need to customize the home page. If you have already done that please do let me know.

Thanks.

Hi

I am sorry but you got me wrong there. Else i have not communicated properly.

All that you have mentioned is already done. The script is installed and i am able to access both front and back end of the script.

I am trying to tell that both at front and back end there is no option provided to edit the theme files. The website looks like the demo one and i am not able to customize.

The home page content and for that matter any page of the installed website i am not able to edit or change the way it looks.

I need to customize the home page. If you have already done that please do let me know.

Thanks.
costumaze is not so easy. ho on what u want costumaze. and if u want use demo or other frontpage like wp..... themes.... if u need my team can do wp or other customaze for u. for low price... cant do free becouse its some work.. like i say. if u interested. private me.

Hi

Thanks for the offer. If it is CMS especially wordpress i might have done the customization. Since it is a phpscript i will have to find out as to how to do that.

Let me try again doing the customization and if needed shall come back.

Thanks again.

Regards

Reactions: robertobonari
sonixx if u cant fix it... maby some other can 😜 and about when i will add here telegram module.... i will add it when u will share your nextpost script..... u dont soo dont ask us to give modules out....

sonixx if u cant fix it... maby some other can 😜 and about when i will add here telegram module.... i will add it when u will share your nextpost script..... u dont soo dont ask us to give modules out....

Check who publish the most of the Stackpost modules here ;) after this we can speak.

publish modules are simple 😂 but other stuff is who drive u in your hands 😊 dont get me wrong man.

Hello ! how are you? i like too much this forum, there is a lot of fellowship.

Sorry for my bad english 😂 I'm testing the activity module but my problem is that it never starts. Shows that I start and does not indicate errors but there is no activity.

It happened to someone? I saw that several were blocked, but no comment that never starts

bear hug

Hello ! how are you? i like too much this forum, there is a lot of fellowship.

Sorry for my bad english 😂 I'm testing the activity module but my problem is that it never starts. Shows that I start and does not indicate errors but there is no activity.

It happened to someone? I saw that several were blocked, but no comment that never starts

bear hug
crons

Reactions: tanokl
Thanks! I'm going to check

Checked: The chrons work fine, when you start the cron of the activity module it returns succesful, then empty scheduled always.
I don't understand what could be the problem o_O

Resolved: Solved: cron did not run automatically, I tested it manually running

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm going to check

Checked: The chrons work fine, when you start the cron of the activity module it returns succesful, then empty scheduled always.
I don't understand what could be the problem o_O

Resolved: Solved: cron did not run automatically, I tested it manually running
almost only crons

Hi again,

How do you edit this home page. Any input would be much appreciated.

Screenshot is attached.

Thanks.

Attachments

• stackpost error.jpg
    stackpost error.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 30
Hello guys!
Cant add IG accounts to stackpost...what problem?

Attachments

• Снимок экрана (43).png
    Снимок экрана (43).png
    158.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Снимок экрана (44).png
    Снимок экрана (44).png
    235.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Снимок экрана (46).png
    Снимок экрана (46).png
    158.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Снимок экрана (47).png
    Снимок экрана (47).png
    133.4 KB · Views: 45
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock