• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
Hi guys, I want to tell you how I managed to install ffmpeg locally on shared hosting.
1. I downloaded ffmpeg from the official site from "Linux Static Builds 32-bit and 64-bit for kernel 3.2.0 and above"
2. In the site directory I created the folder path "/ usr / bin /"
3. I put ffmpeg files in it
4. In Social Network Settings -> Instagram -> FFMPEG PATH I entered the path "./usr/bin/ffmpeg"
5. It's working

However, I have a problem that I cannot solve. In "Instagram Activity", I cannot change the tab from "Settings" to anything else, ie "Profile", "Stats" or "Logs". Additionally, a link in "[Before using the Activity, please read the Instructions]" redirects me to log in to "app.sociplat.com". I also cannot change any of the activity options. Please help

Resolve. Thank you

Reactions: maeisdev
script work normal... and i install last day with no problem on shared and vps.. if any need instalation i can do it for 20eur. have fun!!

Reactions: Babak
script work normal... and i install last day with no problem on shared and vps.. if any need instalation i can do it for 20eur. have fun!!

i have installed it, but i am not able to add instagram accounts.

I am running on apache. Could it be htaccess file issue or php.ini ? or something else.
cant figure out.
Need help.

About Activity some info:

Instagram working like charm!!!
Pinterest activity working like charm!!! all ower 1,2 months! on medium speed 5-8 hourly daily / some night time some in day time!
error i have on instagram profiles is not any problem ... its just notification about / thet activity dont find any user to unscribe! ... i dont get any error for now ... and i use on some 4g mobile proxy . on almost 80% of accounts i have on testing GOOGLE proxy... and like i see this google proxy do amazing work !!!! cost only 8eur monthly and u can attech 2 account instagram and 2 account pinterest in same time ... and work like charm!!! with no problems . so if any need google social proxy for activity . contact me private..i can sell you for 8eur/monthly. i test alredy 10+ proxy websites and get block constantly... only 4g mobile save me ... but now i see thet activity can run cheeper then 40+ euro monthly for 4gmobile proxy... so . decide is yours ... hf boys

Attachments

• Screenshot_19.png
    Screenshot_19.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20.png
    Screenshot_20.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: Babak and QUESO
i have installed it, but i am not able to add instagram accounts.

I am running on apache. Could it be htaccess file issue or php.ini ? or something else.
cant figure out.
Need help.

sry but with info you give me i cant help you ..... i need more info to reslove your problem ... video / screenshoots/ .... give me more ,,,

Reactions: Babak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkabot69
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock