• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
Everything is clear to me, thank you for your work! I expressed my opinion and made a conclusion, I think that there will be those who will share their opinion with mine and read my comments before installing your assembly.
You can put this assembly at home in a virtual machine (purely for educational purposes), but do not use it in public and even more in business, it's not safe!!

Last edited:
I have another question for the audience, what needs to be done to get the status here Trusted Uploader?

@Satturn and you're pointing to? I don't get your antagonizing posting.

... All funds received trough donations will be used to buy new scripts to be nulled and shared.
nulled as this one?

Now it turns out that by downloading a nulled version from you, I have to deal with it and make it a truly nulled version and upload it back ... What's the point?

Last edited:
Second time: I don't get your antagonizing postings. Can you please be more explicit? What's your problem actually?

Reactions: QUESO and Babak
Second time: I don't get your antagonizing postings. Can you please be more explicit? What's your problem actually?

I have no problem, just explaining my position. If I do something, then I do it efficiently and I am responsible for the result.
I thanked the author of this nulled version for the work and left my comments (everyone can agree or ignore them)

Last edited:
just explaining my position
I got that and when I asked where are you pointing to (actually correct would have been "pointing at") you jumped on my throat. You started with a question and ended up with ... You tell me what all that was.
So, without all this 2 pages discussion, simple and efficiently: what exactly do you need to know?
If you can be tracked if you use nulled scripts/plugins on your server? Why plugins show status "Purchased"?

Please post your concerns in a polite and concise manner and I'll answer them efficiently (if that's ok with you).

Reactions: QUESO and Babak
I got that and when I asked where are you pointing to (actually correct would have been "pointing at") you jumped on my throat. You started with a question and ended up with ... You tell me what all that was.
So, without all this 2 pages discussion, simple and efficiently: what exactly do you need to know?
If you can be tracked if you use nulled scripts/plugins on your server? Why plugins show status "Purchased"?

Please post your concerns in a polite and concise manner and I'll answer them efficiently (if that's ok with you).

In my understanding Trusted Uploader, this is a person who has passed some kind of verification by the portal administration and has the right to upload files whose contents are safe for the audience to use. In this case, after spending about 10 minutes, I found that this version may not be safe to use, due to the fact that the assembly still depends on the main site and, moreover, the code modification contains code that (in my opinion) is not should be.
I think that in order not to mislead the audience, when publishing such nulled versions it was necessary to inform end users about the risks, since many (including me) perceive the nulled version ambiguously, which can lead to negative consequences.
Thank you for deciding to investigate this situation!

Initially, my question was the following ... Can I install additional modules from this assembly on the officially purchased regular version and is it safe?
By the word safe, I mean, is there a mechanism on the part of the stackposts administrator who can understand that I use modules for which I have not paid and is it possible to exclude or block this check?

Once again, I want to say that I am a developer and I did not spend a lot of time studying this issue and asked the audience to share their opinion, because I believe that these answers can be useful not only for me.

Last edited:
"Nulled" term is so many times misunderstood and always create confusion. Nulled != Bypassed
A nulled code is a code from what were removed ALL callbacks to developer website.
A bypassed code is a code that only bypass the license check and some callbacks to developer website are still active.
"files whose contents are safe for the audience to use" - About this I think we have a different point of view. Safe for audience to use, in my opinion, mean that contain clean code, without backdoor or viruses.
Mind that every nulled/bypassed code is by definition not safe to use on production servers. It is meant for educational purposes or as "try before you buy", helping you learn new codes or deciding if that is the best code/script/plugin/theme for you to use that suits your needs.
As no nuller verify the code thoroughly (because of lack of time and it's really not worth it) it may happen (and this is from my personal experience) that they miss a RAT or a backdoor planted by the developer itself to have access to nulled codes and do whatever they intended when they added that code.

Long story short: nulled codes are for educational and "try before you buy" purposes only. We do not recommend using them on production servers and strongly suggest to do your own checks before using.

Can I install additional modules from this assembly on the officially purchased regular version and is it safe?
Not recommended. Either you go full official either you go full nulled. I don't recommend this kind of combination.
"Is it safe?" - I cannot answer to this question. It depends on how the developer have made its code and if it's nulled or just bypassed. Please take note of the suggestions above (Long story short).

I hope this answered to your questions. If you have more questions I would gladly help you clarify them.

Reactions: empromax and QUESO
"Nulled" term is so many times misunderstood and always create confusion. Nulled != Bypassed
A nulled code is a code from what were removed ALL callbacks to developer website.
A bypassed code is a code that only bypass the license check and some callbacks to developer website are still active.
"files whose contents are safe for the audience to use" - About this I think we have a different point of view. Safe for audience to use, in my opinion, mean that contain clean code, without backdoor or viruses.
Mind that every nulled/bypassed code is by definition not safe to use on production servers. It is meant for educational purposes or as "try before you buy", helping you learn new codes or deciding if that is the best code/script/plugin/theme for you to use that suits your needs.
As no nuller verify the code thoroughly (because of lack of time and it's really not worth it) it may happen (and this is from my personal experience) that they miss a RAT or a backdoor planted by the developer itself to have access to nulled codes and do whatever they intended when they added that code.

Long story short: nulled codes are for educational and "try before you buy" purposes only. We do not recommend using them on production servers and strongly suggest to do your own checks before using.

Not recommended. Either you go full official either you go full nulled. I don't recommend this kind of combination.
"Is it safe?" - I cannot answer to this question. It depends on how the developer have made its code and if it's nulled or just bypassed. Please take note of the suggestions above (Long story short).

I hope this answered to your questions. If you have more questions I would gladly help you clarify them.

Thank you very much for clarifying this question!
In this case, this version is not nulled, and moreover, code to another source is embedded ...
Why this was done and how it works for me is difficult to understand ... but the author initially kept silent about this ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr G
By the word safe, I mean, is there a mechanism on the part of the stackposts administrator who can understand that I use modules for which I have not paid and is it possible to exclude or block this check?

Once again, I want to say that I am a developer and I did not spend a lot of time studying this issue and asked the audience to share their opinion, because I believe that these answers can be useful not only for me.

"is there a mechanism on the part of the stackposts administrator who can understand that I use modules for which I have not paid" - It might be. You'll have to check api calls to dev server from your original script. If it also sends a list of plugins used (as some scripts do) then he can trace your licenses based on your genuine license/account.

"is it possible to exclude or block this check?" - yes, referring to above answer, you will have to check api calls and remove them completely if they are sending more than your license and domain but in a manner that won't disrupt functionality of the script.

Mind that there are google dorks that can help you find/trace who's using what and being a developer you do define your own script variables/names that can be also traced with a dork.

Edit: no one can hold responsible anyone doing free nulling as I stated before using nulled/bypassed scripts are for educational and "try before you buy" purposes. There are also paid nulling services that guarantee you no callbacks to developers but even those can't guarantee you 100% safety because they are not re-branding and because of those dorks I have mentioned before.

"is there a mechanism on the part of the stackposts administrator who can understand that I use modules for which I have not paid" - It might be. You'll have to check api calls to dev server from your original script. If it also sends a list of plugins used (as some scripts do) then he can trace your licenses based on your genuine license/account.

"is it possible to exclude or block this check?" - yes, referring to above answer, you will have to check api calls and remove them completely if they are sending more than your license and domain but in a manner that won't disrupt functionality of the script.

Mind that there are google dorks that can help you find/trace who's using what and being a developer you do define your own script variables/names that can be also traced with a dork.

Edit: no one can hold responsible anyone doing free nulling as I stated before using nulled/bypassed scripts are for educational and "try before you buy" purposes. There are also paid nulling services that guarantee you no callbacks to developers but even those can't guarantee you 100% safety because they are not re-branding and because of those dorks I have mentioned before.

Thanks again! You helped me a lot!

Reactions: Mr G
@robertobonari
Hi dear Roberto, thanks for the last update you uploaded. I'll make a clean install and test it then I'll let u know if there are any problems. Just give me a week or two. I am on holidays now :) Take care !

'Hi everyone! After my long efforts, I managed to run 7.0.3 stably. I have integrated all social media networks. I need the Google module. Does anyone have a google module?

have anybody this module for stackpost?
Rss Feed Post & Schedule Module For Stackposts
? need it very much )

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock