• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
Error 500... I've updated php.ini file with the configurations provided. Successfully imported the database. Seems like the .htaccess file provided is messing me up(not quite sure though). But am just unable to proceed.
I have deleted "
<FilesMatch \.php$>
SetHandler proxy:fcgi://sociplat-php73
</FilesMatch>
" from .htaccess and worked.

Reactions: robertobonari
When I try to update to v7.0.5 from Modules & Themes -> Main Script -> Update to 7.0.5 . Appears "License not valid. Please try again later " Someone know to update? Thanks

I have deleted "
<FilesMatch \.php$>
SetHandler proxy:fcgi://sociplat-php73
</FilesMatch>
" from .htaccess and worked.
amazing ... tnx to slowe it . i see yes . i do copy past my script for you all . but yes was many stuff to change back to original ... and i miss this ... all others work =? tnx ---- i upload this fix to DOWNLOAD button now . hf

When I try to update to v7.0.5 from Modules & Themes -> Main Script -> Update to 7.0.5 . Appears "License not valid. Please try again later " Someone know to update? Thanks
you have nulled version! so u cant use and auto updates!!! and u can miss Modules & Themes MENU!!! and if u download my repack from last days . you have last version 7.0.5 and not 7.0.3 ... dont look in Modules & Themes for your version!!! there is not right numbers!!! menu dont work for nulled script! hf

Hello, am installing it on a windows machine. Everything is set, but am getting server error, am unable to view the index page. What could I be doing wrong?
leave win...
It is clear that my questions remained unanswered, the conclusion is obvious.
all nulled stuff can be finded from admin of script if he take time and look deep into .. other way all he can do is thet shoot down your vps where this script is ! ... hf ...

leave win...

all nulled stuff can be finded from admin of script if he take time and look deep into .. other way all he can do is thet shoot down your vps where this script is ! ... hf ...
[/CITAR]

Thank you very much for your corrections. I was almost giving up on this system when you showed up and saved almost everything from the system that even the official dev was unable to recover thanks a lot!

leave win...

Your comment is misleading me. Let me try to explain in a different, more specific way. If I bought the basic (regular) version and installed additional modules from your assembly (which you, if I understand correctly, do not modify), the admin can reveal this, how?

Your comment is misleading me. Let me try to explain in a different, more specific way. If I bought the basic (regular) version and installed additional modules from your assembly (which you, if I understand correctly, do not modify), the admin can reveal this, how?
he can just check your domain and if he see thet u have enabled on your web 12modules but you have in his database only 3 witch u buy then he get u 😂 but this mast be manualy... u have manny method to checking whats going on with your script if u are author.

he can just check your domain and if he see thet u have enabled on your web 12modules but you have in his database only 3 witch u buy then he get u 😂 but this mast be manualy... u have manny method to checking whats going on with your script if u are author.
and when u install regulary with licenc he get your domain name.... so is bettter thet u use all nulled. u dont get your domain. so he cant check direct

Reactions: empromax
As far as I understand the process, after paying for the module and the first installation, they create some kind of hash on their server side, where there is information about the domain and the purchase code, which is used after. This is how they determine if it's a legally purchased version or a nulled version. I have not looked at the code and have not analyzed traffic... these are my assumptions, can someone clarify this point?

Reactions: robertobonari
I wasn't aware the script owner could do this. I was planning to buy the regular license then install the modules in your 7.03 file. Would he banned me from updates if I do this? what can he do if he finds out?

I wasn't aware the script owner could do this. I was planning to buy the regular license then install the modules in your 7.03 file. Would he banned me from updates if I do this? what can he do if he finds out?

I think yes. I'm not a developer and I didn't have time to deal with this issue well, so I went along the easy path (I ask the author of this version)

To be honest, the answers haven't convinced me yet that it's safe ... I've seen nulled versions of other products where they cut the code and blocked any interactions with the official source ...

To be honest, the answers haven't convinced me yet that it's safe ... I've seen nulled versions of other products where they cut the code and blocked any interactions with the official source ...
just leave all nulled script are not safe :D lol

Reactions: Babak
just leave all nulled script are not safe :D lol

I absolutely disagree! 1. Someone does it for their own benefit, 2. someone does it simply poorly and does not understand the consequences, thereby letting down the end users of his release, and 3. someone does it from the heart and devotes more time to this process, then the end users can trust he doesn't even need to worry ... which variant of this version do you think?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock