• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
account or ip adress?
hope u use your proxy not your vps ip... second if u use your proxy not from host direct u can change proxy and try again in 1week someting like thet. maby u can foward!!! and all who use bots please dont be atupid and buy proxy... or u will block all your accounts.... i can give u nice tutorial how i seccuess with bot in stackposts script and run with no problem almost 6 months. and same i sell HQ proxies for bots. hf

Throttled by Instagram because of too many API requests.
Do not try with other proxies right now. It will not work. You need to wait a week at least... Maybe 2 weeks. Then try with another proxy to check if the ban due to Api requests has been removed by IG. Goodluck @dexterous123

Hey !
I have zez theme for stackposts but its not working on the latest version. can you try to fix that ?

Attachments

• codecanyon-24827550-zez-theme-for-stackposts-and-grameasy- fix.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 115
PLease help ! how can i add custom page like contact page or any page.
i do all this with wp front page theme. so sry... i dont use this theme witch is part of stackposts. but usualy if u have stackposts theme u have on host in theme folder of script in like /header or top menu. php file code and u mast change or add it. i can do this for 10€ add you menus and this stuff. if u inter. private me.

Hello to all.
I was very lucky to find this forum and I am very grateful for StackPosts contribution. So much so that I have bought the Coupon Manager module 2.0 version of another website and I want to pass it on to you so that we can all enjoy it. I have tried it and it works very well.
I don't know if I should upload it here or open another new thread, in which case the admins will forgive me.
Thank you so much a big hug to everyone

Hello!

Sharing is very nice, thanks my friend. But it gives sql error?

It wants to connect with its own sql file. What is the file name?

Reactions: Gregory25
I have noticed an error concerning the Pinterest posts... Scheduled posts are refused by Pinterest with following error:

" Error calling seregazhuk\PinterestBot\Api\Providers\Pins::create method. You must log in before. "

Anyone has same issue?

I think maybe it is related to the fact that:
- As you all know Pinterest has stopped all apps in their developer panel.
- Or maybe Seregazhuk codes in Github need to be updated.

Any ideas to help me fix that @robertobonari ?

Thanks friends...

Does anyone knows about this facebook livestream issue "Live Stream Unpublished please try again later"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock