• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
Hi guys, after setup and import the database.sql.
I tried to login, after login I got error "Message: Undefined property: CI::$sidebar"
You can see the picture below.

How to solve it?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 13.10.36.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 13.10.36.png
    258.7 KB · Views: 41
How do I disable some modules?
I'm having problems importing a translation, how do I resolve it?

Hi guys, I want to tell you how I managed to install ffmpeg locally on shared hosting.
1. I downloaded ffmpeg from the official site from "Linux Static Builds 32-bit and 64-bit for kernel 3.2.0 and above"
2. In the site directory I created the folder path "/ usr / bin /"
3. I put ffmpeg files in it
4. In Social Network Settings -> Instagram -> FFMPEG PATH I entered the path "./usr/bin/ffmpeg"
5. It's working

However, I have a problem that I cannot solve. In "Instagram Activity", I cannot change the tab from "Settings" to anything else, ie "Profile", "Stats" or "Logs". Additionally, a link in "[Before using the Activity, please read the Instructions]" redirects me to log in to "app.sociplat.com". I also cannot change any of the activity options. Please help

Can anyone elaborate the installation and if possible provide the files.

Nulled is only for testing. We have midrub complete included all modules with a license. 100% midrub... huge potential and he has a big roadmap with much new stuff coming.

Good, as well the whole system is in parts means you can update it easily and still can build your custom stuff like addons, themes, etc.

Bro can u please help me setup midrub? I will pay for it. Please let me know if you can help me with it.

When importing the database it throws an error. I already tried creating a new database and the error continues.

Hi, everyone. Does anyone have the scheduler working properly? I tried to schedule my posts but accessing the cronjobs URL keeps giving a statement: “Empty schedule”. I’m on Windows and using XAMPP.

Everything else like posting (at immediate time) works perfectly.

Update: After going deeper in this thread and reading all relevant comments, it’s still hard for me to resolve this issue. Could hosting the files locally be a problem?

Update 2: Okay, turns out my timezone isn’t set correctly. 😂

Is there any way to fix this? Is it okay to edit the timezone in app/config.php?

Last edited:
Hi, everyone. Does anyone have the scheduler working properly? I tried to schedule my posts but accessing the cronjobs URL keeps giving a statement: “Empty schedule”. I’m on Windows and using XAMPP.

Everything else like posting (at immediate time) works perfectly.

Update: After going deeper in this thread and reading all relevant comments, it’s still hard for me to resolve this issue. Could hosting the files locally be a problem?

Update 2: Okay, turns out my timezone isn’t set correctly. 😂

Is there any way to fix this? Is it okay to edit the timezone in app/config.php?

Yep.

Does anybody have any of these Twitter Modules:
- Twitter Auto Activity
- Twitter DM
- Twitter Analytics
- Twitter Trend

Can you share a download link if you do.

If we don't have can we do a groupbuy to purchase Stackpost Twitter Combo (4 in 1) for $78
i can give 20euro... so any more?

Reactions: infokid
For unknown reason my Instagram posting stopped working since the 16 oct. Anyone having issues with Instagram?
Maybe an issue with your Instagram account? Can you post anything manually (from native Instagram app)?

Also try logging in again from the script.

Does anyone know why it fails to import the database? I have tried creating a new one and importing again but it always ends in error.

Reactions: robertobonari
Does anyone know why it fails to import the database? I have tried creating a new one and importing again but it always ends in error.
What does it say, specifically? I think someone has mentioned this kind of issue before in the thread, but not sure if it’s related to your problem.

Have you tried using command line? Try reading this Stack Overflow answer — it has helped me get through one error I’d previously encountered: “Incorrect format parameter”

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock