• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
1.any know how stackpost use proxies? if like admin i dont add any proxy to my script users will use own ip? or my vps ip? tnx

2.And any have same bug . i add 2 proxies to stackposts script .and when user add account get error LOGIN REQUID. if i disable static proxi onscript he can add account normaly. and next one ... if he use this my static porxie direct when he add account (add alone) proxie work normal and he add normal account . and last one : ifi add this static proxie direct to his acount ,he alredy added before ...he can normal use acount foward.. ::::::::::::::::::::: so problem is only if u setup static email for all users. any hawe same problem?

Last edited:
1.any know how stackpost use proxies? if like admin i dont add any proxy to my script users will use own ip? or my vps ip? tnx

2.And any have same bug . i add 2 proxies to stackposts script .and when user add account get error LOGIN REQUID. if i disable static proxi onscript he can add account normaly. and next one ... if he use this my static porxie direct when he add account (add alone) proxie work normal and he add normal account . and last one : ifi add this static proxie direct to his acount ,he alredy added before ...he can normal use acount foward.. ::::::::::::::::::::: so problem is only if u setup static email for all users. any hawe same problem?

vps ip... how the system can use there ip for activities :D

Reactions: robertobonari
can any tell me if have samebug. thet if u setup sistem proxi. users cant add acount?

Does anyone have an issue with aspect ratio when posting to Stories on Instagram? all stories look disproportionate, both images and video
1590639675423.png

Hello, guys thank you for making this free!
i hope you all are doing well,

I am stuck at the login of facebook page and facebook group
Please help me get it fix
Thanks and regards

Screenshot_433.png

Screenshot_434.png

Reactions: mtx
Hello, guys thank you for making this free!
i hope you all are doing well,

I am stuck at the login of facebook page and facebook group
Please help me get it fix
Thanks and regards

Screenshot_433.png

Screenshot_434.png

Facebook change the permission... check here in the topic I make already an answer with the changes.

error 500 when somebody is trying to pay via PayPal. I made and app and added ID and app secret - wanted to test and dead. I tried to install paypal module again, but it didn't help. Just single payment.

[SOLVED] my mistake - made sandbox in settings and live app in PayPal. Changed settings to live and it's good to go ;)

Last edited:
So new problem:
cronjob and package manager give me error 500. Any idea why?

I'm in cpanel error log, but there are no errors today and I checked those pages today. any other places with logs?
this script is in folder of my main website (not standalone script on domain).

Hi friends,
Even with brand new fresh elite proxies, IG Activity module keeps giving the "InstagramAPI\Response\GenericResponse: Feedback required. " error. :/
I have checked both Codecanyon comments page and Stackposts forum, but there's absolutely nothing about that.
If it was due to script bug, all people who had purchased it should normally ask help about that...
As this is not the case, I am wondering if this problem is happening onky to us because we are not using the paid version?
Can you please tell me what you think about that?
I have tried everything, old IG accounts, new IG accounts, very slow traffic, Re-tried after 1 week... Etc.
Can't get rid of this Feedback required error :/
Thx for helping me out....

PS: It starts working fine at the beginning... Let's say for 3 likes/day I run it for 7 days --> Then I got 21 likes.
After that, day 8 the 'Feedback required' error appears again. I have tried that with 30 different elite private proxies. 27 got the same error. Please help me out...

Last edited:
Hi friends,
Even with brand new fresh elite proxies, IG Activity module keeps giving the "InstagramAPI\Response\GenericResponse: Feedback required. " error. :/
I have checked both Codecanyon comments page and Stackposts forum, but there's absolutely nothing about that.
If it was due to script bug, all people who had purchased it should normally ask help about that...
As this is not the case, I am wondering if this problem is happening onky to us because we are not using the paid version?
I have tried everything, old IG accounts, new IG accounts, very slow traffic, Re-tried after 1 week... Etc.

PS: It starts working fine at the beginning... Let's say for 3 likes/day I run it for 7 days --> Then I got 21 likes.
After that, day 8 the 'Feedback required' error appears again. I have tried that with 30 different elite private proxies. 27 got the same error. Please help me out...

Did you veryfy the facebook app that you are using? I think it's the same as with error with publishing to fbgroups etc. - if not valid app (we have it in developer mode) there are some issues happening after some time. I was posting fine with first day or so and next day I can't post to any page. The error is becausemy app is not verified.

Did you veryfy the facebook app that you are using? I think it's the same as with error with publishing to fbgroups etc. - if not valid app (we have it in developer mode) there are some issues happening after some time. I was posting fine with first day or so and next day I can't post to any page. The error is becausemy app is not verified.
Hi @mtx ,
The two problems are not related. You have to get your App verified. That's easy and simple.
I haven't got any problems with FB or with posting to any other platforms. All my Apps are verified.
All modules work fine, except IG Activity module...
This IG Activity module that is giving the same "InstagramAPI\Response\GenericResponse: Feedback required. " error for each of my accounts. And I have tried everything nothing worked...
I am asking for help to all thread watchers. Thanks a lot in advance for replying. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock