• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[SUPER SHARE] *SELF TESTED* Transfer Files From Mega Directly To Google Drive 2020 Method

In my case using it on my local machine means it basic downloads from Mega to my machine, then back up to Google. As my internet speed is totally crap at the moment these transfers take forever. Using a VPS means you have much superior speed.

If I'm wrong please correct me! :)
So while transferring huge data, if we shutdown our pc, do we have to transfer again from the beginning next time or transfer resumes just like downloads resume in torrent client? As @Mecky Clouds said, using windows vps, transfer continues while he is sleeping too, I am curious to learn/watch any youtube videos for this process. :)

So while transferring huge data, if we shutdown our pc, do we have to transfer again from the beginning next time or transfer resumes just like downloads resume in torrent client? As @Mecky Clouds said, using windows vps, transfer continues while he is sleeping too, I am curious to learn/watch any youtube videos for this process. :)
I'm not honestly sure as my systems run 24/7. However, it you shutdown part way through a file I'd imagine you have to start that file again. :)

Reactions: GodDevil
Don't use colab for huge data.

Get a RDP > Use RClone > Create your remotes > Copy across. RClone has a flag to prevent duplicating data so let's say you're trying to copy 100GB and after 78GB you stopped the process. The next time you run RClone, it'll skip all the files it did and only copy the ones it missed (the remaining 22GB).

RClone has various flags and is an excellent tool to dedupe your drives and manage data.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock