• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.12.1

No permission to download
How can I import a pre-made website? I get an error while trying this.

Follow this steps:
  1. Create a folder "the7-demo-content-tmp" in wp-content/uploads
  2. Copy the required demo files in this folder. You can search the form for the demo files
  3. Use the "Pre-built Websites" option to import the demo.

Follow this steps:
  1. Create a folder "the7-demo-content-tmp" in wp-content/uploads
  2. Copy the required demo files in this folder. You can search the form for the demo files
  3. Use the "Pre-built Websites" option to import the demo.
I'm waiting too... May be @NullMaster can help us...

Seems to be a new version the 9.0.1

The7 v9.0.1 (Untouched)
1. Fixed: issue with the wrong number of columns in Masonry & Grid Elementor
2. Fixed: issue with Slider Revolution not being activated upon "Hotel" demo import.
3. Fixed: issue with private post not being displayed even for logged in users.
4. Fixed: JS conflict with "admin-meta-box-magic.min.js" in WPBakery front-end editing mode.

The7 v9.0.1 (Untouched)
2. Fixed: issue with Slider Revolution not being activated upon "Hotel" demo import.
4. Fixed: JS conflict with "admin-meta-box-magic.min.js" in WPBakery front-end editing mode.

thanks a lot

Reactions: Region25
Hello I need the "Dev Studio" demo: https://the7.io/dev-studio/

This is an updated demo from last 4-5 versions, but still in the forum we have the old demo packages. I would like to suggest that till today we're having the old demos, so it would be better if someone can get all the latest demos and make a single zip of all updated demos.

Hello I need the "Dev Studio" demo: https://the7.io/dev-studio/

This is an updated demo from last 4-5 versions, but still in the forum we have the old demo packages. I would like to suggest that till today we're having the old demos, so it would be better if someone can get all the latest demos and make a single zip of all updated demos.
This is from 8.8.1 version

From the version 9.0.1 is otw... just wait please...

Reactions: Babak
The7 v9.0.1 (Untouched)

Just hope can help all of us who need it

Last edited:
Reactions: wander and Region25
Friends. sorry. I was doing plc software in the factory. things went wrong. 💖 I am looking right now.

Reactions: Aidan
Babak updated The7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 Theme v9.0.1 Cloud Nulled

Download The7 v9.0.1 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled Free
v.9.0.1 (Jun 25, 2020) Thanks To @NullMaster

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Aidan and JRGWxRxZ
I've tried everything here, this particular theme has refused to run on my website...while it installs and activates, I can't import any demo. Always get the failed error...or server environment error.

I give up..

Reactions: Aidan
I've tried everything here, this particular theme has refused to run on my website...while it installs and activates, I can't import any demo. Always get the failed error...or server environment error.

I give up..
1. Install plugins manually from "Plugins" folder
2. Create folder named "the7-demo-content-tmp" into "wp-content\uploads"
3. Upload the demo content you can get from this forum
4. Install The7 NULLED version -> ( ...\dt-the7.zip\ ), start demo import

Last edited:
Reactions: Jatelo2
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock