• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.12.1

No permission to download
1. Install plugins manually from "Plugins" folder
2. Create folder named "the7-demo-content-tmp" into "wp-content\uploads"
3. Upload the demo content you can get from this forum
4. Install The7 NULLED version -> ( ...\dt-the7.zip\ ), start demo import
Let me give it another try

Reactions: Aidan
Followed the exact steps, the demo imports process seems to go through but there is nothing imported...no pages no posts no attachments
Try to extract the_demo_content_you_need.zip in the folder named "the7-demo-content-tmp" and then start to import the demo.

Try to extract the_demo_content_you_need.zip in the folder named "the7-demo-content-tmp" and then start to import the demo.
DId that, it imports no page no post no attachment yet it shows the import is complete. For some reason, I've been unable to get this theme to run on my site for more than 6 months now. I'm currently using DIVI and it's asking me for API key.

DId that, it imports no page no post no attachment yet it shows the import is complete. For some reason, I've been unable to get this theme to run on my site for more than 6 months now. I'm currently using DIVI and it's asking me for API key.

Use The7 v9.0.0.1 for the import process

Thanks to all administrators, especially those on this topic.

You help a lot of people, a lot of gratitude.

Anyone know how to fix download failed forbidden when try to import demo with v9.0.1 Cloud Nulled?

@NullMaster apear this message:
"Theme was remotely de-registered because current purchase code is registered for another domain."

1. Install plugins manually from "Plugins" folder
2. Create folder named "the7-demo-content-tmp" into "wp-content\uploads"
3. Upload the demo content you can get from this forum
4. Install The7 NULLED version -> ( ...\dt-the7.zip\ ), start demo import

I fallow this with last version and show this error:
"Import failed due to repository server error. Please try again in 30-60 minutes. If the problem persists, please don't hesitate to contact our support."

I try import:
Elementor Minimal Creative Light
All files downloaded from this topic.

I fallow this with last version and show this error:
"Import failed due to repository server error. Please try again in 30-60 minutes. If the problem persists, please don't hesitate to contact our support."

I try import:
Elementor Minimal Creative Light
All files downloaded from this topic.
May be you can try the latest version from NullMaster or let me try to help you import the demo site.

Reactions: wezziii
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock