• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TheGem - Best Creative MultiPurpose High Performance Theme For WP

TheGem - Best Creative MultiPurpose High Performance WordPress ThemeS v5.9.5.2

No permission to download
I talked to the seller, they say that there are problems with Elementor demo import and they wait for Codex to resolve this problem, WPBackery demo should work fine
I suspect your seller is lying to you.

Only very minor issues with the Elementor demos.

Simple fact is that there is NO working nulled version of this themes that demos work with.

@TassieNZ & @NullMaster are working on it and the first fully working nulled version will be released here on Babiato.

If you buy a so called nulled version elsewhere you are being ripped off.

If you buy a so called nulled version elsewhere you are being ripped off.

They say that it is not nulled, only promise that demo is included. I tried with Elementor, demo was imported but not completely: no images at all, two pages are broken (cannot be even edited with Elementor), all over info and settings are ok.

This demo is exactly what I'm looking for. Can you send me the wp-content (uploads) and the database?
Not really as I'd have to find and delete all instances of my licence key in the database first.

v4.5.5 Untouched - @Babak @NullMaster @TassieNZ

"** Version 4.5.5 - September 17th, 2020
FIX
- Ken Burns fix for page titles
- Minor fixes in fullpage vertical scroller
- Fix for default background color in custom footer
- Fix for hovers in product grids (WPBakery)
- Minor fixes in blog list, extended grid, featured-post-slider, portfolio-grid (Elementor)
- Fixes in Demo Import

UPDATE
- WooCommerce template "Order Item Details" updated

Babak updated TheGem - Creative Multi-Purpose High-Performance WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

TheGem Theme v4.5.5 Untouched

Download TheGem v4.5.5 - Creative Multi-Purpose High-Performance WordPress Theme Nulled Free
"** Version 4.5.5 - September 17th, 2020 Thanks To @medw1311

FIX
- Ken Burns fix for page titles
- Minor fixes in fullpage vertical scroller
- Fix for default background color in custom footer
- Fix for hovers in product grids (WPBakery)
- Minor fixes in blog list, extended grid, featured-post-slider, portfolio-grid (Elementor)
- Fixes in Demo Import

UPDATE

Read the rest of this update entry...

4.5.4 and TheGem Theme Elements also ask for update
I don't see anything newer than 4.5.0 for the importer. @TassieNZ the version you sent me recently for testing had a v4.5.4 for the Elementor demo importer, what was your source for that?

But here is the Theme Elements for Elementor v4.5.5

Attachments

• thegem-elements-elementor-4.5.5.zip
    915.6 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: Julie Abram
I don't see anything newer than 4.5.0 for the importer. @TassieNZ the version you sent me recently for testing had a v4.5.4 for the Elementor demo importer, what was your source for that?

But here is the Theme Elements for Elementor v4.5.5
Secret Squirrel. :love: :love: :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Medw1311
Thanks! I thought they updated Demo Importer, as mine is not working since the last update, as they mentioned Fixes in Demo Import
It's totally confusing me tbh.

I'm still having issues.

Cant import demos with elementor version. (Cant even import)
Cant import demos with WPBakery version. (Tried to import, but the result is a mess. Doesnt looks like the demo)

I'm still having issues.

Cant import demos with elementor version. (Cant even import)
Cant import demos with WPBakery version. (Tried to import, but the result is a mess. Doesnt looks like the demo)
Yes that was the same results with the last nulled versions I tested. @TassieNZ and @NullMaster are putting a LOT of work into this but it seems to be the hardest theme to crack. So patience will be needed :)

Hello friends,

I have read all the articles and tried all the suggested ways.

I just want to use only "thegem creative light ". The version does not matter. Can you help me? Thank you.

WP Backery Import is working for me fine, though I tried to import Digital Marketing demo, and it worked. There was a problem in one widget with portfolio, but it can be fixed easily.

Elementor demo is not working at all now, they changed some URLs on their server or something else.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock