• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TheGem - Best Creative MultiPurpose High Performance Theme For WP

TheGem - Best Creative MultiPurpose High Performance WordPress ThemeS v5.9.5.2

No permission to download
WP Backery Import is working for me fine, though I tried to import Digital Marketing demo, and it worked. There was a problem in one widget with portfolio, but it can be fixed easily.

Elementor demo is not working at all now, they changed some URLs on their server or something else.
Are all images importing for you with WP Bakery version?

WP Backery Import is working for me fine, though I tried to import Digital Marketing demo, and it worked. There was a problem in one widget with portfolio, but it can be fixed easily.

Elementor demo is not working at all now, they changed some URLs on their server or something else.

I try with elementor. Now try wpbakery ty. I send feedback bro. Thank you

yes elementor loadings do not work. My advice to friends who will install them is to install wp-bakery. Single page demo setup can take 20 minutes. Servers are slow.

Thank you for help Julie and friends who have problems with the installation can write

I am happy to join you :)

Reactions: Julie Abram
Yes that was the same results with the last nulled versions I tested. @TassieNZ and @NullMaster are putting a LOT of work into this but it seems to be the hardest theme to crack. So patience will be needed :)
This has been a very long term project. We've been trying this one for well over six months now! Slowly getting there though. Who knows, we may have a working version soon! :)

• Love
Reactions: Medw1311
Maybe that helps a little bit: Elementor importer 4.5.5 (nulled) - demo files from posts above should be inserted in wp-content - uploads. With this new version demo files can be imported again. BUT you should exclude media files from import (anyway you don't need them). Thus structure and all over information will be imported.

You can see that some pages can be broken, then just delete all posts from portfolio custom post type menu. I did that with Digital Marketing demo. Should work with the others, at least it is the best what I found.

I have all XML and Json files for manual import. I can provide it if anyone wants to pack and create a nulled version for this theme.

I just tested the Elementor version and it's impossible to load any demo.
I used " Elementor importer 4.5.5 (nulled) " and I excluded media files from import.
When I edit Home page with Elementor, I see blocks that don't appear when browsing.
Many thanks to those who work hard to make this wonderful theme accessible to babiotons and babiotiones

Okay, I finally bought TheGem and I made an archive in which I put the original files then I added the TheGem_Demo folder that I got from this forum and I added the Plugins folder which contains the plugins common to the 2 themes, the plugins for the Elementor theme and the plugins for the WPBakery theme. In the Plugins (for Elementor) folder, the thegem-demo-import (for Elementor)-4.5.5-Nulled plugin is the one I got from this forum. In the Plugins (for WPBakery) folder, the plugins thegem-demo-import (for WPBakery)-4.5.0 and thegem-demo-import (for WPBakery)-4.5.0-Nulled are the ones I got from this forum . I tested the 2 configurations (Elementor and WPBackery) with the nulled files and had no problem loading the demos. All you have to do is do the thegem-demo-import (for WPBakery)-4.5.5-Nulled plugin that I failed to do.
It's a really great theme ...
Here's the link to download archive : click here

main problem. css upload files do not work. Image files cannot be loaded.
I installed the theme and the child theme without activating them. I installed all the plugins without activating them (choose the nulled thegem-demo-import plugin). I unzipped the thegem_demo archive in wp-content / uploads. I selected all the plugins and activated them. I imported all demo sliders. And to finish, I activated the theme.

Last edited:
I just gave it a try this morning from a fresh install of Wordpress and an empty database. I installed the theme (for WPBackery) and once the configuration was complete I loaded the Business Solutions demo. Everything seems to be working fine. I just had to select the correct font. Maybe this is related to thegem-demo-import (for WPBakery)-4.5.0-Nulled? It will have to be tried when someone has thegem-demo-import (for WPBakery)-4.5.5-Nulled ...
You should know that among the common plugins, I added WooCommerce-4.5.2 and YITH WooCommerce Wishlist-3.0.14.
Another information: when I did my WordPress installation, I changed the prefix for the database. I replaced wp_ with xxx_. The problem is that after installing and activating the plugins, WooCommerce tables were created with the prefix wp_. So I re-installed WordPress leaving the default wp_ prefix.
I'll do the same again with the theme (for Elementor) and keep you posted ...

I just tested with the theme version for Elementor and I am unable to load demos that hang before 20%. It seems that the thegem-demo-import (for Elementor)-4.5.5-Nulled plugin is not as efficient as the thegem-demo-import (for WPBakery)-4.5.0-Nulled plugin....

Okay, I've found where the problem comes from: the thegem-demo-import (for Elementor)-4.5.5-Nulled plugin works fine. What to do is a new thegem_demo.zip file with the latest demo versions. I did a test with one of them that I obtained thanks to my license and with the nulled plugin everything works fine.

Okay, I've found where the problem comes from: the thegem-demo-import (for Elementor)-4.5.5-Nulled plugin works fine. What to do is a new thegem_demo.zip file with the latest demo versions. I did a test with one of them that I obtained thanks to my license and with the nulled plugin everything works fine.
what exactly did you do? please share the steps to upload and install a demo. When I tried importing the demo, it was extremely slow and failed. I have a very high speed connection. I even load the demo from here to the uploads folder.

Last edited:
what exactly did you do? please share the steps to upload and install a demo. When I tried importing the demo, it was extremely slow and failed. I have a very high speed connection. I even load the demo from here to the uploads folder.
Your issue comes from the demos contained in the file Thegem_demo.zip available here on the forum (as I indicated above). I've a license which allows me to load the demos without issue. This is how I found that my files were different from those contained in the Thegem_demo.zip archive. It would therefore be necessary to generate a new archive.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock