• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift/Ommi Theme

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme v3.27.0

No permission to download
Could people please test this and report back? If all good I'll update the main Resource.

Thrive Theme Builder v1.5.0.2 with Shapeshift integrated NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Could people please test this and report back? If all good I'll update the main Resource.

Thrive Theme Builder v1.5.0.2 with Shapeshift integrated NULLED

Thank you! I can confirm this works well! Building a website just now using this.

I registered with random mail and key and its working amazing, thank you! please keep updating :~)

Last edited:
@TassieNZ looking forward to Thrive Architect to work with this Thrive Theme Builder version too :p
Any info on that please?

Appreciate!

Guys I have no idea about theme building.... I just want to know if you Build theme with this theme Builder, can you sell them to Themeforest?
I am looking for your reply.
Thanks in advance.

@TassieNZ looking forward to Thrive Architect to work with this Thrive Theme Builder version too :p
Any info on that please?

Appreciate!
Not the right thread for this, but ...

Let me know if O.K. please.

Guys I have no idea about theme building.... I just want to know if you Build theme with this theme Builder, can you sell them to Themeforest?
I am looking for your reply.
Thanks in advance.
Hello, as far as I know, no - theme created with this builder is just for you to break free o_O :) escape of a cage called wordpress templates. You dont need themes no more, u make your own, but still need Thrive product to edit. That is why if you want to sell, you probably can, but Thrive product must be licenced and shipped with the theme I guess

Even Thrive Architect has been updated, hoping to get the latest :p Awesome work @TassieNZ
Appreciate
Here is Thrive Architect 2.5.6. The other is in the long queue!

ThriveThemeBuilder v15.1 is properly a major upgrade due it's implementation of support for WooCommerce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edseds
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock