• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift/Ommi Theme

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme v3.27.0

No permission to download
Why people requesting for new version to be nulled? I am having no issues in updating to latest version using wordpress default update page from the old nulled version of this theme and plugin. Everything is getting updated without any licence issues.

Could anyone explain If I am missing anything?

Reactions: madroots
Why people requesting for new version to be nulled? I am having no issues in updating to latest version using wordpress default update page from the old nulled version of this theme and plugin. Everything is getting updated without any licence issues.

Could anyone explain If I am missing anything?
This is the best thing that happened to me. It just got updated with nulled licence straight from update tab :D Can't believe this. Thanks for pointing this out.

Reactions: die2mrw007
I active the woo support in the theme wizard. But This package doesn't include the default Woocommerce templates.
Please check it.
Maybe the ShapeShift templates (with the Woo temp) hasn't been updated just like the ThriveThemeBuilder itself ...?

Maybe the ShapeShift templates (with the Woo temp) hasn't been updated just like the ThriveThemeBuilder itself ...?
I couldn't see any update to ShapeShift since the most recent one, however I will check again this afternoon. :)

I couldn't see any update to ShapeShift since the most recent one, however I will check again this afternoon. :)
for a while now, i just do an auto update because i believe shapeshift isn't being updated. when woocommerce was updated, i updated but realized the woo templetes is not available, so i downloaded your latest resource but it's still the same. also i can't delete shapeshift once imported.

so i am thinking you have to add woo templetes to thrive theme builder.

Reactions: dominic
for a while now, i just do an auto update because i believe shapeshift isn't being updated. when woocommerce was updated, i updated but realized the woo templetes is not available, so i downloaded your latest resource but it's still the same. also i can't delete shapeshift once imported.

so i am thinking you have to add woo templetes to thrive theme builder.
yes i think too, i have the same problem !

Wocommerce templates are available under blocks. And if u need it readily, then u will need to install/activate woocommerce plugin and then visit theme builder setup page and u will then find a new option named woocommerce after Menu settings and before reset template setting option. Click on it and select installation wizard to import templates. If u skip the wizard, u will not be able to import templates.

This information is been documented in their blog post which is published recently. Please check.

Reactions: TomCatzy
the problem is with the shapeshift zip imported. i used an old one that i exported, replaced with the current one and it works just fine.

i am now convinced that shapeshift doesnt need an update

Your package nulled successfully. But in the download and active woo template wizard, It says download successfully, actually load woo template failed. (If download and active woo template success, we should see the woo defaults in shapeshift templates)

Wocommerce templates are available under blocks. And if u need it readily, then u will need to install/activate woocommerce plugin and then visit theme builder setup page and u will then find a new option named woocommerce after Menu settings and before reset template setting option. Click on it and select installation wizard to import templates. If u skip the wizard, u will not be able to import templates.

This information is been documented in their blog post which is published recently. Please check.
“ Click on it and select installation wizard to import templates. ”, But actually load woo template failed.
If successfully, you'll have 5 Product Templates to choose from and 9 Shop templates, all made by thrive designers.
actually you don't have woo templates installed.

Reactions: TomCatzy
I have the same issues regarding the Woo-templates: Can't import them... I've WooCommerce installed.

These Woo-Templates aren't they included here in the ThriveThemeBuilder theme ?
Otherwise i don't think it's possible to download them.

I get a connection error which possibly is because it tries to connect with ThriveThemes servers...

Any suggestion ???

Last edited:
as i said before, the issue is with shapeshift..check the template option in the wizard, there are lots of duplicate templates …
Yes there are many template options. But non of them are WooCommerce related. Unfortunately.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock