• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift/Ommi Theme

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme v3.27.0

No permission to download
@NullMaster Just so you know, if you are working on this, Thrive Theme Builder has now updated to 1.6.1 :love:

TassieNZ :)

sorry but for me i'm facing always issues with top and bottom section on woocomerce template, i can't replace top and bottom section when i click replace button don't load, so when i update to 1.6.1 thrive theme is deactivate and it's impossible for me to reactivate !!!

Attachments

• screenshot-woottb154.local-2020.08.16-20_23_03.png
    screenshot-woottb154.local-2020.08.16-20_23_03.png
    42 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: mytechnoboy
TassieNZ updated Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme with a new update entry:

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme 1.6.1 +++ NULLED

A really huge Thank You to @NullMaster for a massive amount of work on this package. :love:

This package now also contains all the plugins plus the other themes!

Thrive 1.6.1 inc. Shapeshift + All Plugins+Other Themes+Cloud theme updated.
License:
Thrive License Email: Any Email
Thrive theme license key: 34e47125-35fb-41d7-a259-004d27a35017
After activation, all add-ons will also be licensed.
:)

Read the rest of this update entry...

HUGE THANKS AGAIN for @TassieNZ & @NullMaster
one VERY important tip "from my speedy test"
to avoid problems with templates and duplicate templates either in website pages or woo pages
DO NOT CHANGE THE DEFAULT TEMPLATES IN THE SETUP WIZARD (for website pages and woo pages)
just choose and continue > choose and continue > etc
after that go to the template section and change the template you want
if you need more help please reply and mention me and I will do my best

please if you found this post helpful kindly Like and say thanks

all best for Babiato.org and its community

to avoid problems with templates and duplicate templates either in website pages or woo pages
DO NOT CHANGE THE DEFAULT TEMPLATES IN THE SETUP WIZARD (for website pages and woo pages)

Thank you for the feedback. It is really appreciated. :)

Too many others are NOT giving feedback, even though it was requested! It is important if people want us to continue to update this one. :)

Reactions: Mamo
Thank you for the feedback. It is really appreciated. :)

Too many others are NOT giving feedback, even though it was requested! It is important if people want us to continue to update this one. :)

Much appreciated, this is the least help we can do to You & Babiato.org community
please, guys, confirm the mentioned info in the previous post or deny it to help our experts be able to know where is this fault (if any) comes from

All The Best

Reactions: TassieNZ

Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: Mamo and NullMaster
Hi, I entered the requested Thrive Theme license info (ANY EMAIL and 34e47125-35fb-41d7-a259-004d27a35017) but it says:
We weren't able to validate your license.
Reason: Invalid license Email / license / Product combination .

I thought I had entered this before and it was licensed. Is this not necessary now?

As always, THANK YOU :cool:

TassieNZ submitted a new resource:

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme - Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme FREE!
Biggest and more biggest thanks to @freenulled for the work on this. I don't think most of you realise what is involved in supplying some of these. Borrowing a license is the starting point. That is not easy. Then the integration and nulling!!!

Read more about this resource...

A lot of work went into this set!! Thank you very much for all you do for all of us!!!!

Reactions: TomCatzy
Hi, I entered the requested Thrive Theme license info (ANY EMAIL and 34e47125-35fb-41d7-a259-004d27a35017) but it says:
We weren't able to validate your license.
Reason: Invalid license Email / license / Product combination .

I thought I had entered this before and it was licensed. Is this not necessary now?

As always, THANK YOU :cool:
That will be required for new setup and not on your old setup where you already activated the licence which gets saved in database as far as I know.
Just update the theme and plugins and it should work activated for you. Just check and let us know.

Only for pages, right? Other things like headers, footers, blog, web layout, etc can be changed except the pages category, correct?

That will be required for new setup and not on your old setup where you already activated the licence which gets saved in database as far as I know.
Just update the theme and plugins and it should work activated for you. Just check and let us know.
I just uploaded thrive theme 1.6.1 from the latest download and uploaded it and it gave me this error.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock