• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift/Ommi Theme

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme v3.27.0

No permission to download
I just uploaded thrive theme 1.6.1 from the latest download and uploaded it and it gave me this error.
I mean to say was, whether you installed thrive theme before in your wordpress install? If you have activated thrive theme before in the same wordpress site, there should be no need to activate it again as it will be activated by default for your wordpress install.

I mean to say was, whether you installed thrive theme before in your wordpress install? If you have activated thrive theme before in the same wordpress site, there should be no need to activate it again as it will be activated by default for your wordpress install.
Yes it was installed previously, and it was activated previously but after uploading the latest thrive theme it is asking me to activate it. Actually, it is asking me to validate the activation with an email and license #

UPDATE: I am not sure what happened but I was just starting a new site in Local by Flywheel. Not much had been done on the site so I deleted the project and reloaded a new site. The good news is the email and license # was accepted on the new install, so all is good! :cool:.

Thanks to die2mrw007 for giving me the thought to try the new install to see if that would do it.

Cheers everyone... and Thanks again for all the input.

Last edited:
Only for pages, right? Other things like headers, footers, blog, web layout, etc can be changed except the pages category, correct?
No., for safety, the first time do not change or choose anything. And after that you can change anything. This is for clean install. If for already made website I will test later today

please if you found this post helpful kindly Like and say thanks

all best for Babiato.org and its community

Reactions: TomCatzy
Hello,

I want to say BIG THANK YOU for you hard work nullers..

I love this plugin pack and I very much appreciate your work.

YOU ARE THE BEST BABIATO NULLERS

Hello, I want to say a huge thank you to NullMaster and TassieNZ for the work they do for the community, I can't be thankful enough for the help you give me, thank you thank you thank you thank you.

PS :I still have a little bug on the top and bottom section replacement in the woocommerce template but the main thing is here.

No., for safety, the first time do not change or choose anything. And after that you can change anything. This is for clean install. If for already made website I will test later today

Hi amir.
Did your test turn out to be true regarding not changing anything - to be sure that it works 100 % correctly - in the first setup of ThriveTheme Wizard Builder ?

Hi amir.
Did your test turn out to be true regarding not changing anything - to be sure that it works 100 % correctly - in the first setup of ThriveTheme Wizard Builder ?
Hi Tom
from my endpoint Yes, this is safer and you are not losing anything
just accept everything even including the color and everything, then change everything from its place, like templates for posts and pages and woo templates .. etc
if you need further help please tell me I will be happy to help

Reactions: TomCatzy
Hi Tom
from my endpoint Yes, this is safer and you are not losing anything
just accept everything even including the color and everything, then change everything from its place, like templates for posts and pages and woo templates .. etc
if you need further help please tell me I will be happy to help

Thank you very much for your kind reply amir ;-)

Reactions: Mamo
starting to test on a live website which I was installed thrive themes on it before
and no woocommerce templates at all,
restarted the wizard from beginning and nothing
any ideas guys?

hello thank you a lot for your effort, i'm tested and for the moment i found error on all template, i can't replace top section and bottom section or sidebar on this template ! i click replace and after that this option hide automaticaly !!!!

hello thank you a lot for your effort, i'm tested and for the moment i found error on all template, i can't replace top section and bottom section or sidebar on this template ! i click replace and after that this option hide automaticaly !!!!
same issue for me !

if I am understanding what you said right
kindly check the attached image, when you hover near the upper right corner of "content area" box border you will see the button "show sidebar"
for further help please reply,
if the problem solved, please confirm that to make our nullers @NullMaster @TassieNZ concentrate on the real problems, this is good for all of us

please if you found this post helpful kindly Like it

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 10.55.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-20 at 10.55.09 AM.png
    289.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
after i installed on clean install >then activate withkey > gone to htrive theme builder > clicked on Download and activate theme > load from the thrive cloud > clicked download > give me error couldn't open the archive file

P.S this is the same method tested on local setup and gone well

if I am understanding what you said right
kindly check the attached image, when you hover near the upper right corner of "content area" box border you will see the button "show sidebar"
for further help please reply,
if the problem solved, please confirm that to make our nullers @NullMaster @TassieNZ concentrate on the real problems, this is good for all of us

please if you found this post helpful kindly Like it
sidebar not changes at all,, and top bar and footer bar hide forever

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock