• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Top Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria

Gizzyfizzy

Banned User
Oct 1, 2020
criticalinfo.com.ng
If you're looking for a web hosting company in Nigeria, we've compiled a list of the 7 top web hosting companies in Nigeria just for you!

Nigeria's digital space has been steadily expanding over the years. As of January 2020, there are at least 85.49 million internet users from all over the world visiting thousands of websites regularly. These websites are powered by hosting companies, which ensure that they are accessible to the public.

Nigerians are not only visiting websites but also developing digital content and websites for themselves and their companies, as one would imagine. In reality, a strong online presence provided by beautiful and usable websites that are then backed by reliable hosting services is one of the best ways to ensure your company thrives in the market today.
Web hosting services are considered to perform easier and more effectively as they are located closer to the majority of visitors' locations. Many web hosting companies have set up shop in Nigeria to ensure that businesses and Nigerian personalities who conduct business through the internet profit from a closer web host.

We've checked the web hosting services to help you make the right decision, and we've compiled a list of the top 10 best web hosting companies in Nigeria.

1. Unique Server Hosting
Unique Server Hosting is currently the top web hosting company as it offers one of the best, reliable and affordable hosting plans in Nigeria. Its servers are set up in the USA.
Unique Server Hosting is new in Nigeria but they provide strong server uptime, good customer service, and tech-heads the hosting plans are premium and very reliable with unlimited bandwidth and storage space giving your business a hedge over others.

Unique Server Hosting accepts payments in Nigeran naira, Nigerian ATM cards (such as Verve, Visa, and MasterCard), Kenya Shilling, Uganda Shilling, South African Rand, Dollar, Euro, Pounds, Paypal and Bank transfers. Criticalinfo.com.ng is being hosted by Unique Server.

2. WhogoHost
Most Nigerian school, fashion, food, and entertainment bloggers are familiar with Whogohost.
Whogohost, as one of the pioneers of modern web hosting in Nigeria, provides strong server uptime, good customer service, and tech-heads with all of the fundamental technological know-how in the hosting industry.
They have a strong management panel with affiliate systems that allow users to earn a lot of money by referring friends.
Whogohost provides quality web hosting services to its clients, including Linux hosting, Windows hosting, Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, SMF, and eCommerce applications.
Their official website can be found at https://www.whogohost.com.

3. Web4Africa
Web4Africa is a leading Nigerian web hosting company that accepts payments in NGN, Nigerian ATM cards (such as Verve, Visa, and MasterCard), direct deposit, and other Nigerian-friendly payment methods.
They have extensive experience in the web hosting industry and are well-versed in the intricacies of website hosting and domain name registration.

Web4Africa is a Nira-accredited company, so you can register with them.
NG top-level domain names are a type of top-level domain that is used (TLD). Visit their official website at https://web4africa.ng for more information.

4. SmartWeb
Smartweb was the first Nigerian hosting company I used; it was there that I hosted a client's website (Gospomedley), as well as this very forum.
We switched from DomainKing to Smartweb at the time, and we recommended them to a few of our clients. Smartweb provides good servers at reasonable prices.
They used to have a poor customer service team, but that seems to have changed with an active social media page and 24-hour phone support.
Their official website can be found at http://smartweb.com.ng.

5. DomainKing
DomainKing is a game-changer in the Nigerian web hosting space; they are new to the country but not to the industry.
Domainking is a Nigerian hosting company that accepts Naira payments.
They know how to please her clients and have industry best practices – they were the first Nigerian web hosting company to open an active support thread in Nairaland (Nigeria's most popular forum and website) and web-savvy Facebook groups.
They are ICANN and Nira licensed, allowing them to offer top-level domain names, including those ending in.NG. You will learn more about them at http://www.domainking.ng.

6. SysKay
Syskay is one of the oldest Nigerian web hosting company, their quality of service has always stood the test of time.
Syskay state of the art infrastructures has always separated them from the in flood of low funded resellers in the Nigerian web hosting business with non-existent support and tech-drained team.

Their customer support isn’t as lively as some of the hosting companies in our list, but their services are usually top-notched.
You can visit their official website at http://syskay.com for more.

7. Registeram
Registeram has been in the hosting industry for a long time and is ICANN and Nira certified. You can get excellent servers for a reasonable price.
They have a large number of high-profile clients and extremely satisfied customers as a Nigerian web hosting company for many years.
https://www.registeram.com/ng is their official website.

Source: https://criticalinfo.com.ng/webmasters/best-web-hosting-companies-in-nigeria/

Last edited:
Reactions: nobs
Thank you for sharing this info.
I'm not interested in hosting companies in Nigeria, but I follow closely the development of the internet economy there, as an African, I know NG is n1 in that.

Just a note: Someone from Nigeria should contact uniqueserver and tell them that their site is BAD on small-size computers, very hard to see and read, as what I see is in the attached file.
What's going on with Nigeria and huge logos? that's not the first site I see doing that!

Other than that, great to know hosting is going strong there.
Cheers.
NoBs

Attachments

• image_2021-06-04_124927.png
    image_2021-06-04_124927.png
    196.6 KB · Views: 13
Thanks for the mention! I've been leveraging drupal hosting for my cms platform and so far it's going great. With the 24x7 monitoring and excellent customer support, so far the performance is highly excellent.

This post looks like scam to me,the first link Unique server website doesnt seem real but the ones below are well known, be careful guys

Hello please I wouldn't recommend moving your services to Nigeria.

I am a Nigerian but I would never utilize any of their services.

Poor customer care, untrusted servers/services. You can be given flimpsy excuses and yet no reasonable outcome.

For safety purposes, stick with servers that are not located within Africa

That's my own two piece

Hello please I wouldn't recommend moving your services to Nigeria.

I am a Nigerian but I would never utilize any of their services.

Poor customer care, untrusted servers/services. You can be given flimpsy excuses and yet no reasonable outcome.

For safety purposes, stick with servers that are not located within Africa

That's my own two piece
FYI Unique Server Hosting servers are not located anywhere in Africa. Their servers are located in the United States of America

Last edited:

General Features​

• Platform: Android 11; HIOS 7.6
  • Processor: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio G95 (12nm)
  • GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
  • Memory: 8GB RAM
  • Colours: California Silver, Malibu Blue
  • Dimension: 168.9 x 77 x 9 mm
  • Weight:
  • SIM Type: Nano-SIM
  • SIM Count: Dual-SIM

Display​

• Display:
  • 6.8-inch IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2460 Pixels, (395 PPI ), 82% Aspect Ratio, 500 Nits, 90Hz Refresh Rate
  • Screen Protection:
  • Foldable Display: No

Camera​

• Rear Camera: 64MP (Primary) f/1.8 + 8MP (Ultrawide) f/2.3, 119˚ FOV + 2MP (Depth) f/2.4 + 2MP (Monochrome) f/2.4
  • Rear Camera Features: Quad-LED flash, Panorama, HDR, 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
  • Front Camera: 48MP Camera, Dual-Flash, 1080p@30fps

Storage​

• Built-in Storage: 256GB
  • Memory Card Support:
  • Bundled Cloud Storage:

Network Support​

• 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
  • 2G CDMA 1X:
  • 3G WCDMA: 900 / 2100
  • 3G CDMA EVDO:
  • 4G LTE: Yes
  • 5G: No

Internet & Connectivity​

• GPRS: Yes
  • EDGE: Yes
  • 3G/WCDMA/HSPA:
  • HSPA+:
  • CDMA EVDO:
  • 4G LTE: Yes
  • 5G: No
  • WLAN: Yes
  • Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
  • Bluetooth: Yes
  • NFC: No
  • Infrared Blaster:
  • USB Port: Yes

Messaging​

• SMS/MMS: Yes
  • Instant Messaging:
  • Push Emails:
  • Email Protocol:

Entertainment​

• Music Player: Yes
  • Video Player: Yes
  • FM Radio: Yes
  • Loudspeaker: Yes
  • 3.5mm Jack: Yes

Navigation​

• Navigation: Yes
  • Maps: Yes

Sensors & Control​

• Digital Compass: Yes
  • Accelerometer: Yes
  • Proximity Sensor: Yes
  • Light Sensor: Yes
  • Barometer:
  • SpO2:
  • Pedometer:
  • Heart Rate Monitor: No
  • Gyroscope: Yes
  • Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear Mounted)
  • Iris Scanner:
  • Face Unlock:
  • Stylus Pen: Yes
  • Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
  • Motion Sensing / Gesture Control:
  • Voice Control: Yes

Other Features​

• Video Streaming: Yes
  • Active Noise Cancellation:
  • Wireless Charging:
  • Built-in Mobile Payment:
  • Water Resistant: No
  • Dust Resistant: No
  • Image Editor:
  • Video Editor:
  • Document Viewer:
  • Document Editor:

Battery​

• Battery: Non-Removable 5000mAh Li-Po Battery
  • Talktime:
  • Standby Time:
  • Fast Charging: 25W Fast Charging Capacity
What is this? Are you specifying your mobile device?

If you're looking for a web hosting company in Nigeria, we've compiled a list of the 7 top web hosting companies in Nigeria just for you!

Nigeria's digital space has been steadily expanding over the years. As of January 2020, there are at least 85.49 million internet users from all over the world visiting thousands of websites regularly. These websites are powered by hosting companies, which ensure that they are accessible to the public.

Nigerians are not only visiting websites but also developing digital content and websites for themselves and their companies, as one would imagine. In reality, a strong online presence provided by beautiful and usable websites that are then backed by reliable hosting services is one of the best ways to ensure your company thrives in the market today.
Web hosting services are considered to perform easier and more effectively as they are located closer to the majority of visitors' locations. Many web hosting companies have set up shop in Nigeria to ensure that businesses and Nigerian personalities who conduct business through the internet profit from a closer web host.

We've checked the web hosting services to help you make the right decision, and we've compiled a list of the top 10 best web hosting companies in Nigeria.

1. Unique Server Hosting
Unique Server Hosting is currently the top web hosting company as it offers one of the best, reliable and affordable hosting plans in Nigeria. Its servers are set up in the USA.
Unique Server Hosting is new in Nigeria but they provide strong server uptime, good customer service, and tech-heads the hosting plans are premium and very reliable with unlimited bandwidth and storage space giving your business a hedge over others.

Unique Server Hosting accepts payments in Nigeran naira, Nigerian ATM cards (such as Verve, Visa, and MasterCard), Kenya Shilling, Uganda Shilling, South African Rand, Dollar, Euro, Pounds, Paypal and Bank transfers. Criticalinfo.com.ng is being hosted by Unique Server.

2. WhogoHost
Most Nigerian school, fashion, food, and entertainment bloggers are familiar with Whogohost.
Whogohost, as one of the pioneers of modern web hosting in Nigeria, provides strong server uptime, good customer service, and tech-heads with all of the fundamental technological know-how in the hosting industry.
They have a strong management panel with affiliate systems that allow users to earn a lot of money by referring friends.
Whogohost provides quality web hosting services to its clients, including Linux hosting, Windows hosting, Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, SMF, and eCommerce applications.
Their official website can be found at https://www.whogohost.com.

3. Web4Africa
Web4Africa is a leading Nigerian web hosting company that accepts payments in NGN, Nigerian ATM cards (such as Verve, Visa, and MasterCard), direct deposit, and other Nigerian-friendly payment methods.
They have extensive experience in the web hosting industry and are well-versed in the intricacies of website hosting and domain name registration.

Web4Africa is a Nira-accredited company, so you can register with them.
NG top-level domain names are a type of top-level domain that is used (TLD). Visit their official website at https://web4africa.ng for more information.

4. SmartWeb
Smartweb was the first Nigerian hosting company I used; it was there that I hosted a client's website (Gospomedley), as well as this very forum.
We switched from DomainKing to Smartweb at the time, and we recommended them to a few of our clients. Smartweb provides good servers at reasonable prices.
They used to have a poor customer service team, but that seems to have changed with an active social media page and 24-hour phone support.
Their official website can be found at http://smartweb.com.ng.

5. DomainKing
DomainKing is a game-changer in the Nigerian web hosting space; they are new to the country but not to the industry.
Domainking is a Nigerian hosting company that accepts Naira payments.
They know how to please her clients and have industry best practices – they were the first Nigerian web hosting company to open an active support thread in Nairaland (Nigeria's most popular forum and website) and web-savvy Facebook groups.
They are ICANN and Nira licensed, allowing them to offer top-level domain names, including those ending in.NG. You will learn more about them at http://www.domainking.ng.

6. SysKay
Syskay is one of the oldest Nigerian web hosting company, their quality of service has always stood the test of time.
Syskay state of the art infrastructures has always separated them from the in flood of low funded resellers in the Nigerian web hosting business with non-existent support and tech-drained team.

Their customer support isn’t as lively as some of the hosting companies in our list, but their services are usually top-notched.
You can visit their official website at http://syskay.com for more.

7. Registeram
Registeram has been in the hosting industry for a long time and is ICANN and Nira certified. You can get excellent servers for a reasonable price.
They have a large number of high-profile clients and extremely satisfied customers as a Nigerian web hosting company for many years.
https://www.registeram.com/ng is their official website.

Source: https://criticalinfo.com.ng/webmasters/best-web-hosting-companies-in-nigeria/
Don't know about the others but WhogoHost is very good. I have been using it since long time and results are exceptional.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock