• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Trademen - Ultimate Exchange, Live Trading, Tradingview, Banking, kyc, Market Exchange

Trademen - Ultimate Exchange, Live Trading, Tradingview, Banking, kyc, Market Exchange v1.0.8

No permission to download
Please share nulled version of this trademen script ???? dont request for money when you have a nulled version

Nulled resources are free so share the nulled version don't ask for money . Thanks in advance bro

Hello ,Guys I can null this trademen 4.2 script in more cheap price than other which is providing high price rate .Pm me for demo and price rate .thank you
Do you have the latest version? Or we have to send it to you?

I don't get it. How do you null after I install?
Can't you send it directly nulled?

Wait what?!?!?! The moment I install it won't send my IP details to developer? And why would I trust you with my private server credentials? And how much it will cost all this?

Reactions: TheRyD3r
I said you that I will need your hosting user and password credentials for login on your hosting panel after you complete install .then I will make it null you don't need to worry you can change your hosting password after make it null .you know every business work on trust and trust can be built by give the chance to others .the cost for null this only $300 and you will be satisfy with my service when you will see your complete installation and full working platform..you will be happy ...
@slvrsteele this dude must be a clown.

Dude if you want to do anything, create a proper marketplace service for the product.

Moreover you're not even eligible to be posting service requests up and down.

Noone here would be that gullible.

So I have just one advice for you:

chooseyourwords-morecarefully.gif

I said you that I will need your hosting user and password credentials for login on your hosting panel after you complete install .then I will make it null you don't need to worry you can change your hosting password after make it null .you know every business work on trust and trust can be built by give the chance to others .the cost for null this only $300 and you will be satisfy with my service when you will see your complete installation and full working platform..you will be happy ...

Sorry for not trusting you. I can change my credentials but can't be aware of the rootkit you may install. And it's the first time that I hear about a script being nulled AFTER full install. And ONLY $300? What a bargain.

Edit: forgot to mention that you are banned for not following Babiato rules and for selling outside marketplace

this software has been removed from codecanyon and shared on codester. Anyone who has any version other than v1.0.8, please share.

The v1.0.8 version download link is here.

Reactions: ombre
Reactions: Tonnfu

I'm really surprised that the virustotal result is clean :D

https://www.file-upload.com/7dohajc6vzh >> Download Link

I'll test it locally. I could swear it has Backdoor in it, but I haven't looked yet. So use it carefully!
This is not the last version and it is very old.
I ran a full exchange with this script and there was no backdoor in it. They really proffestional because the codding is awesome. Anyway if I can find a free version thats would be more better.
I need v6 anyone can help?

Reactions: Trademen
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock