• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Turbo Website Reviewer - In-depth SEO Analysis Tool

Turbo Website Reviewer - In-depth SEO Analysis Tool 3.0

No permission to download
@xgrosht @rozbeh1212

Sorry guys .. that was my fault.. just one file missed from nulling

to fix this ..

Step 1:

edit (core\config\db.config.php) and put this code with replace it with your database info

Code:
<?php
defined('ROOT_DIR') or die(header('HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden'));

/*
* @author Balaji
* @name: Rainbow PHP Framework
* @copyright 2020 ProThemes.Biz
*/

// --- Database Settings ---

// Database Hostname
$dbHost = 'localhost';

// Database Username
$dbUser = '';

// Database Password
$dbPass = '';

// Database Name
$dbName = '';

//Base URL (Without http:// & https://)
$baseURL = 'yourdomain.com/';

//Item Purchase Code
$item_purchase_code = '2ca6daf9-1576-4cc7-9922-fb7fe4e427f7';

//Domain Security Code
$authCode = 'b3ba2b3f8d979065d875ebf74ef4de0c';

Step 2:

edit (core\helpers\interface_helper.php)

and delete the lines from 158 to 162

Code:
if(isset($_SERVER['HTTP_SM92'])){
    $getStats = json_decode(simpleCurlGET(base64_decode('aHR0cDovL2xpYy5wcm90aGVtZXMuYml6L2NoZWNrLnBocA==')), true);
    if(!($getStats['a']))
        putMyData(CONFIG_DIR.base64_decode('ZGIuY29uZmlnLnBocA=='), base64_decode('ZGllKCJMaWNlbnNlIEVycm9yIik7'), FILE_APPEND);
}

Thats's All

Thanks Bro, this solving my problem.
Lucky I am not yet deleted anything

Hi man I did what you said but still license problem

Make sure you already save your change when you edited the core module.

if you still have a problem, my advice is to delete everything on your server including your old database and create a new one and downloads resource from this page.

Good luck dude

I think need to buy it, Previous Item code was working but now it's not working.

//Item Purchase Code
$item_purchase_code = '2ca6daf9-1576-4cc7-9922-fb7fe4e427f7';

Itemcode.png

Finally solved

After upload to the root folder ( make sure all file uploaded to the root ) There are two files in the / admin / install / folder - install.php and process.php must be replaced, attached is the replacement file for install.php and process.php

herewith my website after success installation https://seo-check.site

Good Luck.... !!!
Screenshot_4.jpg
Is this still work with the new update?

Okay not working. I still have License problem.

PastedGraphic-1-19.png

I'm thinking to install again, Or has someone an solution? And I I want to install again which version is nulled to install again?

install.php

Code:
 $.post("<?php echo $processLink; ?>", {data_host:sql_host,data_name:sql_name,data_user:sql_user,data_pass:sql_pass,data_sec:sql_sec,data_domain:data_domain}, function(results){
    if (results == 1) {
         $("#alert1").hide();
         $("#alert2").show();
         $("#index_1").hide();
         $("#index_2").show();
    }else{
         $("#failMsg").html(results)
         $("#alert1").show();
         $("#index_1").show();
         $("#index_2").hide();
         alert(results);
    }

changed.
$.post("<?php echo $processLink; ?>", {data_host:sql_host,data_name:sql_name,data_user:sql_user,data_pass:sql_pass,data_sec:sql_sec,data_domain:data_domain}, function(results){
  $("#alert1").hide();
  $("#alert2").show();
  $("#index_1").hide();
  $("#index_2").show();

then you can import manually.twebinstall.sql

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock