• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Turbo Website Reviewer - In-depth SEO Analysis Tool

Turbo Website Reviewer - In-depth SEO Analysis Tool 3.0

No permission to download
install.php

Code:
 $.post("<?php echo $processLink; ?>", {data_host:sql_host,data_name:sql_name,data_user:sql_user,data_pass:sql_pass,data_sec:sql_sec,data_domain:data_domain}, function(results){
    if (results == 1) {
         $("#alert1").hide();
         $("#alert2").show();
         $("#index_1").hide();
         $("#index_2").show();
    }else{
         $("#failMsg").html(results)
         $("#alert1").show();
         $("#index_1").show();
         $("#index_2").hide();
         alert(results);
    }

changed.
$.post("<?php echo $processLink; ?>", {data_host:sql_host,data_name:sql_name,data_user:sql_user,data_pass:sql_pass,data_sec:sql_sec,data_domain:data_domain}, function(results){
  $("#alert1").hide();
  $("#alert2").show();
  $("#index_1").hide();
  $("#index_2").show();

then you can import manually.twebinstall.sql
I will prepare if I have time.

Reactions: Gheuntaka
Waiting for nulled since I can't install - it says that can't connect to mysql base after I tweaked the code you wrote :(

Hi there,

look what's happening.... some ideas?

Attachments

• Anotación 2020-06-16 120945.png
    Anotación 2020-06-16 120945.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 71
Hello all. As this website is my favourite for reliable sources of test scripts before I purchase, I decided to mess around with the newest NOT-NULL version of Turbo Website Reviewer 2.3 and check how can it be activated.

As far as I had some issues hacking the files I thought a bit outside the box to make it work. I got a nulled 2.1 version (thanks Babiato!).

The installation is simple, so I am not going to go into details, create your DB, setup hostname and install. Once you have the 2.1 or later nulled version installed, just get a fresh copy of the 2.3 and copy the content of the UPGRADE folder to the root of your nulled installation overwriting any existing files.

Login with your admin credentials and there we go, you have a fully updated 2.3 with no need of messing with file edits etc. So far it works great for me, hope it does for you as well. Enjoy!

2.3-SCREENSHOT-UPGRADE.png

Watch Out!
The Script is from same Developer of "A to Z SEO Tools v2 - Search Engine Optimization Tools" and in this Forum Thread i read about "Backdoor" in Script. As i see now at Site from @xgrosht (https://seo-check.site/) i think it's "backdoored", too!

Elaborating coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Edit: isn't this the same developer as AtoZ? It looks too similar.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Not anymore, I don't have time for him right now. At a later time in few days I'll resume this discussion.

• Haha
Reactions: TassieNZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock