• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Affiliate Pro VS AffiliateWP : Which Plugin Is The Best From Your Experience?

Iron-Man

Babiato Lover
Oct 9, 2019
India
Hello friends💗, I am under huge dilemma😴 regarding which plugin to use for integrating affiliate system in my woocommerce website. Ultimate Affiliate Pro Or AffiliateWP.

Before this, let me tell you my experience regarding these 2 plugins first.

Ultimate Affiliate Pro (UAP):
I am already a paid user of Ultimate Affiliate Pro (Support license expired btw😂) and used it in 2019 for 2 months only. At that time I did not got many issue. Just got few issues like wrong time showing of affiliates, unable to edit/change referrals & few others which I have forgotten😂.
Also the developer of this plugin is not that much friendly/responsive (Not solved my issue properly & thus I have to compromise). At that time, most of its add-ons are free but now they are paid😲

AffiliateWP:

I have not tested it much. Just tested for few hours & it seems complicated. I may be wrong as after using, it might feel easy. Also there r lots of add-ons & some are from third-party. Upon research I have found that many other plugins support this AffiliateWP via API or other ways. But not in the case of UAP.

✅Ultimate Affiliate Pro VS AffiliateWP:​

So if you are using any of this plugin, please share your experience🙏.

1) Which will be better for long term usages?

2) Which have less bugs, easy to customize or connect with other plugins & have good support from developer?

Note:
If required, later I may buy their original license.

@Babak
@bobsmith
@KaoVN
@pandolfione
@NullMaster
@Medw1311
@kingOfThemes
@TassieNZ
@tuton012
@slvrsteele

Hi @Iron-Man

I myself being a paid user of UAP since 2017 have used it for more then a year when my support was active at that time it looked best option to me but I have seen very few websites using it in production. Also the support lacks proper resolution as you said.

As for Affiliate WP which is used by many developers for their affiliate program so it is tried and tested system properly maintained by Sandhills team.

I don't have support experience of Affiliate WP but for UAP I am not happy with there support they will make you wait for 2-3 days for support queries.

You can also checkout Solid Affiliate somewhat new plugin in WP affiliate space with some nice features without several addons.

• Love
Reactions: Iron-Man
Long time not using affiliate, I did some research on both of those some time ago, but I didn't like any of those. I don't know how they are doing now and changes have they made during this time.

I had a look at Solid Affiliate, and it does have some nice features and a good documentation that many plugins are lack off.

Hi @Iron-Man

I myself being a paid user of UAP since 2017 have used it for more then a year when my support was active at that time it looked best option to me but I have seen very few websites using it in production. Also the support lacks proper resolution as you said.

As for Affiliate WP which is used by many developers for their affiliate program so it is tried and tested system properly maintained by Sandhills team.

I don't have support experience of Affiliate WP but for UAP I am not happy with there support they will make you wait for 2-3 days for support queries.

You can also checkout Solid Affiliate somewhat new plugin in WP affiliate space with some nice features without several addons.

Dear @johnwick , thanks for your valuable feedback. I checked solid affiliate and it seems fine. But it is completely new to the market and there many more such plugins. All claims to be best in their copywriting landing page 😂, so it is difficult to decide. Also we do not have much data (data like features, support by developer, add-ons etc ) regarding these plugins like we have regarding UAP and affiliateWP.

Regarding worst support by UAP, I guess it is due to the plugin maintained by 1 or few people. While affiliateWP might be maintained by lots more. AffiliateWP is also recently acquired by wpbeginner company which have many more sister companies like monsterinsights etc . So i think affiliatewp would be giving good support. If there r any paid user of affiliateWP in babiato, who can confirm this, then my this theory would be right😜.

As you r using affiliate system from 2017, you might have more experience than me (I have few months of experience btw😂).

1) If you have some free time, can you compare their features and finalize which one would be no 1.

2) Also I have this silly question🤣. Can I use both both plugin at once, give some affiliate to use UAP link and give another affiliates to use affiliateWP. I think this can not be possible.

3) One good thing regarding UAP is that it has option to import affiliates from affiliateWP (not tested yet, just saw the feature); but there is no such in affiliateWP. So if I choose to use UAP now and later decide to change, then I can not.

Dear @johnwick , thanks for your valuable feedback. I checked solid affiliate and it seems fine. But it is completely new to the market and there many more such plugins. All claims to be best in their copywriting landing page 😂, so it is difficult to decide. Also we do not have much data (data like features, support by developer, add-ons etc ) regarding these plugins like we have regarding UAP and affiliateWP.

Regarding worst support by UAP, I guess it is due to the plugin maintained by 1 or few people. While affiliateWP might be maintained by lots more. AffiliateWP is also recently acquired by wpbeginner company which have many more sister companies like monsterinsights etc . So i think affiliatewp would be giving good support. If there r any paid user of affiliateWP in babiato, who can confirm this, then my this theory would be right😜.

As you r using affiliate system from 2017, you might have more experience than me (I have few months of experience btw😂).

1) If you have some free time, can you compare their features and finalize which one would be no 1.

2) Also I have this silly question🤣. Can I use both both plugin at once, give some affiliate to use UAP link and give another affiliates to use affiliateWP. I think this can not be possible.

3) One good thing regarding UAP is that it has option to import affiliates from affiliateWP (not tested yet, just saw the feature); but there is no such in affiliateWP. So if I choose to use UAP now and later decide to change, then I can not.
Please when you decide share your experience because I have in plan of using a plugin for affiliate.
Thank you!

• Haha
Long time not using affiliate, I did some research on both of those some time ago, but I didn't like any of those. I don't know how they are doing now and changes have they made during this time.

I had a look at Solid Affiliate, and it does have some nice features and a good documentation that many plugins are lack off.
Thanks for replying brother. I also checked solid affiliate. It also claim to have almost similar features like UAP and affiliateWP. But it is new to the market like many others. Also unlike affiliateWP there r not much third party integration.

If you r actively using or carefully checked solid affiliate plugin, then you might be right regarding your opinion 👍. So Can you plz give me some pros of using solid affiliate plugin which others do not have.

Please when you decide share your experience because I have in plan of using a plugin for affiliate.
Thank you!
🤣🤣.So both of us r are in the same boat. Happy to know😃.

If you know some babiato members who are using affiliate plugins, plz mentions their username here in any comment (to get their attention at least☺️). And they might give more valuable feedbacks as they have real experience.

• Haha
Reactions: hashkiller
🤣🤣.So both of us r are in the same boat. Happy to know😃.

If you know some babiato members who are using affiliate plugins, plz mentions their username here in any comment (to get their attention at least☺️). And they might give more valuable feedbacks as they have real experience.
Hahaha,
I will give it a try in the coming weeks on Solid Affiliate.

I don't recall anyone here using Affiliate :unsure:

• Love
I dont like UAP, if you want a cheap solution, go for it.
If you build Affiliate program base on many 3rd party addons/plugins, AffiliateWP is the trusted choice (It will work for many premium plugins such as Gravity Forms, MemberPress, LearnDash... and also via REST API)
If your build only base on Woocommerce, give Solid Affiliate a try. It new but I see its promissing future.

• Love
I dont like UAP, if you want a cheap solution, go for it.
If you build Affiliate program base on many 3rd party addons/plugins, AffiliateWP is the trusted choice (It will work for many premium plugins such as Gravity Forms, MemberPress, LearnDash... and also via REST API)
If your build only base on Woocommerce, give Solid Affiliate a try. It new but I see its promissing future.
Thanks brother for your clear & easy to understand answer.

After so many recommendations, I think I should use AffiliateWP as it has most pros.

Cancelling decision to use UAP.

Also canceling decision to use Solid Affiliate as it has almost same or less feature as compared with AffiliateWP or UAP.
Also there is no add-ons + plugin is new in the market; thus no data regarding it's future & it's support quality.

😊I have 2 question. Plz answer when free:

1️⃣Question 1:

I will use nulled AffiliateWP for now & later after few months I will purchase their product & use official genuine license. In such case, will I get into any problem.

For example:

Case A: some issue while using original plugin

Case 2: If I ever have to give them temporary access to solve some bug, they might know I was using their nulled version before.

2️⃣Question 2:​

May I know what affiliate plugin you are using now? It's fine if you prefer to not answer due to privacy concern. I will not mind at all😍

Thanks brother for your clear & easy to understand answer.

After so many recommendations, I think I should use AffiliateWP as it has most pros.

Cancelling decision to use UAP.

Also canceling decision to use Solid Affiliate as it has almost same or less feature as compared with AffiliateWP or UAP.
Also there is no add-ons + plugin is new in the market; thus no data regarding it's future & it's support quality.

😊I have 2 question. Plz answer when free:

1️⃣Question 1:

I will use nulled AffiliateWP for now & later after few months I will purchase their product & use official genuine license. In such case, will I get into any problem.

For example:

Case A: some issue while using original plugin

Case 2: If I ever have to give them temporary access to solve some bug, they might know I was using their nulled version before.

2️⃣Question 2:​

May I know what affiliate plugin you are using now? It's fine if you prefer to not answer due to privacy concern. I will not mind at all😍

I'm having issues with trakcing.js. Affiliatte with woocommerce and most of the time it has been blocked by firefox opera and chrome...
Don't know is there any solutions for that.

AffiliateWP.

If used for woocommerce it's hard to eliminate possibility user has some kind of ad blocker and thus you have false results for affiliate and referral
Hm you may be right. I need to test it to find out.

Also do you test such issue in other plugins like UAP, solid affiliate etc. May be there too same issue happening as now ad blockers are so developed that they will block any types of tracking codes.

Also most my clients will probably use smartphones, so I think I do not need to worry about it. Still some may use desktop browsers with adblock; in that case; I have to compromise else there is no options left🤣.

Or I may put a disable ad blocker notice even if I am not showing any ads🤣🤣🤣

Hello friends💗, I am under huge dilemma😴 regarding which plugin to use for integrating affiliate system in my woocommerce website. Ultimate Affiliate Pro Or AffiliateWP.

Before this, let me tell you my experience regarding these 2 plugins first.

Ultimate Affiliate Pro (UAP):
I am already a paid user of Ultimate Affiliate Pro (Support license expired btw😂) and used it in 2019 for 2 months only. At that time I did not got many issue. Just got few issues like wrong time showing of affiliates, unable to edit/change referrals & few others which I have forgotten😂.
Also the developer of this plugin is not that much friendly/responsive (Not solved my issue properly & thus I have to compromise). At that time, most of its add-ons are free but now they are paid😲

AffiliateWP:

I have not tested it much. Just tested for few hours & it seems complicated. I may be wrong as after using, it might feel easy. Also there r lots of add-ons & some are from third-party. Upon research I have found that many other plugins support this AffiliateWP via API or other ways. But not in the case of UAP.

✅Ultimate Affiliate Pro VS AffiliateWP:​

So if you are using any of this plugin, please share your experience🙏.

1) Which will be better for long term usages?

2) Which have less bugs, easy to customize or connect with other plugins & have good support from developer?

Note:
If required, later I may buy their original license.

@Babak
@bobsmith
@KaoVN
@pandolfione
@NullMaster
@Medw1311
@kingOfThemes
@TassieNZ
@tuton012
@slvrsteele
One of the many reasons I am grateful for Babiato is that it allows prospective buyers to assess scripts/software out there and get user feedback. Annoying developers have burned some of us with bad or subpar products and terrible support.

I agree with you and @johnwick - UAP's Support was anything but supportive once you bought the script.

The support upset me so much that it drove me into the arms of another one; the developer's script is Affiliate Management System. So you may add it to your thread title if you wish. However, I wouldn't say I like the script and the support, but perhaps another user has a different experience.

I hope to find someone on Babiato using it and give me their feedback.

I'm going to have a look at AffiliateWP. I'm just hesitant to buy a third plugin.

Regarding your recent question post, I won't be bothered about what the developers think if I use a nulled and then cross to a paid version. I also think the original plugin will override the nulled version; I may be wrong.

Reactions: johnwick
One of the many reasons I am grateful for Babiato is that it allows prospective buyers to assess scripts/software out there and get user feedback. Annoying developers have burned some of us with bad or subpar products and terrible support.

I agree with you and @johnwick - UAP's Support was anything but supportive once you bought the script.

The support upset me so much that it drove me into the arms of another one; the developer's script is Affiliate Management System. So you may add it to your thread title if you wish. However, I wouldn't say I like the script and the support, but perhaps another user has a different experience.

I hope to find someone on Babiato using it and give me their feedback.

I'm going to have a look at AffiliateWP. I'm just hesitant to buy a third plugin.

Regarding your recent question post, I won't be bothered about what the developers think if I use a nulled and then cross to a paid version. I also think the original plugin will override the nulled version; I may be wrong.
Bro I first purchased the Affiliate Management System in 2019 when it was sold on Codester at that time it was not having the features it has rightnow, I suggested the author to sell it on Codecanyon so he will get more eyes and sales to support the development.

The issue with Affiliate Management System is the author is not the developer himself, he previously hired a team from India for developing the script which worked on it till 2021 and currently it's being developed by a team from Bangladesh if I am correct.

The suggestions mentioned by buyers on Codecanyon is not properly implemented by the author also they messed up the affiliate panel in recent updates. The updates get delayed by more then 6 months also author is trying to mixup many things instead of focusing on the original concept of Affiliate Management System.

Bro I first purchased the Affiliate Management System in 2019 when it was sold on Codester at that time it was not having the features it has rightnow, I suggested the author to sell it on Codecanyon so he will get more eyes and sales to support the development.

The issue with Affiliate Management System is the author is not the developer himself, he previously hired a team from India for developing the script which worked on it till 2021 and currently it's being developed by a team from Bangladesh if I am correct.

The suggestions mentioned by buyers on Codecanyon is not properly implemented by the author also they messed up the affiliate panel in recent updates. The updates get delayed by more then 6 months also author is trying to mixup many things instead of focusing on the original concept of Affiliate Management System.
There you go! You nailed it! I wish I knew this before, and I hope for his sake, he has top tech skills, or else Affiliate Management System will go downhill fast if the developers decide to hold him hostage or mess him up.

Affiliate Management System is the second affiliate plugin author to drive me nuts with their delays and poor responses. Sometimes, it felt like pulling teeth with Affiliate Management System and Ultimate Affiliate Pro. I had to abandon the setup and script to recover my sanity, but when I returned, I realized my Support had expired.

You're right! Whoever is behind Affiliate Management System is disappointing. I was thinking of returning to UAP yesterday since they now have this external referral links addon because, for some people like me, the website where affiliate link users land may be different from where UAP is installed. Fortunately, some earlier responses I read triggered my experience and reminded me why I dumped UAP.

My setup comprises 2 websites: X is the company website, and Y is where affiliate links direct buyers to. It was for this reason I even switched to Affiliate Management System but alas.

Do you still recommend Affiliate Management System? Do you still use it? I did not like the affiliate links - they were long, I couldn't customize them, and I would have expected it to show the designated page's URL in the address bar instead of the loooooong affiliate link once you land on the page.
I also had a problem with their supposed short URL feature, which eventually directs a user to a blank white page if you test it.

I'm stuck! What do you recommend since you're the Affiliate Aficionado? ;)

There you go! You nailed it! I wish I knew this before, and I hope for his sake, he has top tech skills, or else Affiliate Management System will go downhill fast if the developers decide to hold him hostage or mess him up.

Affiliate Management System is the second affiliate plugin author to drive me nuts with their delays and poor responses. Sometimes, it felt like pulling teeth with Affiliate Management System and Ultimate Affiliate Pro. I had to abandon the setup and script to recover my sanity, but when I returned, I realized my Support had expired.

You're right! Whoever is behind Affiliate Management System is disappointing. I was thinking of returning to UAP yesterday since they now have this external referral links addon because, for some people like me, the website where affiliate link users land may be different from where UAP is installed. Fortunately, some earlier responses I read triggered my experience and reminded me why I dumped UAP.

My setup comprises 2 websites: X is the company website, and Y is where affiliate links direct buyers to. It was for this reason I even switched to Affiliate Management System but alas.

Do you still recommend Affiliate Management System? Do you still use it? I did not like the affiliate links - they were long, I couldn't customize them, and I would have expected it to show the designated page's URL in the address bar instead of the loooooong affiliate link once you land on the page.
I also had a problem with their supposed short URL feature, which eventually directs a user to a blank white page if you test it.

I'm stuck! What do you recommend since you're the Affiliate Aficionado? ;)
Buddy I will try out Affiliate Management System again when they release version 10, as the current script is built with CI3 (Codeigniter3) just hoping they upgrade it to CI4 so it works well with future version of PHP 8.xx

Other then this I am rightnow trying out Goaffpro : https://goaffpro.com/install

It's a SaaS solution but they have a free tier as well to start, you can check them out.

Reactions: WhiteFluffyPuppy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock