• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Affiliate Pro VS AffiliateWP : Which Plugin Is The Best From Your Experience?

Landed here looking for a good solution. Thanks for the insights.

Some updates would help all.

Thanks 😊

Buddy I will try out Affiliate Management System again when they release version 10, as the current script is built with CI3 (Codeigniter3) just hoping they upgrade it to CI4 so it works well with future version of PHP 8.xx

Other then this I am rightnow trying out Goaffpro : https://goaffpro.com/install

It's a SaaS solution but they have a free tier as well to start, you can check them out.
Lol! There I was, writing a long response to your first post, not realizing that I had been on this thread in the past and had chatted with you and you had recommended an alternative. Life! :)

Reactions: johnwick
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock