• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UltimatePOS to WooCommerce Addon (With SaaS compatible)

UltimatePOS to WooCommerce Addon (With SaaS compatible) v4.0 Untouched

No permission to download
i try to follow the password:
oHh5vgfU?H=c

but is incorrect, anyone having this issue?

Here is file without pwd

Attachments

• WooCommerce-V3.0.zip
    88.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Reactions: louisma
Here is file without pwd
thank you so much, btw i know what is the problem, cause i copy paste and they is hidden html code inside that why. End up i manage to unzip via manually key in, anyway thank you so much :)

You need to unzip the zip file inside and upload that zip (not the one I posted with instructions). Just read the instructions ;)

Reactions: louisma
Is this working for anyone? Categories and orders sync normally but I am getting 500 error on console when I try to sync all products..

The module syncs a product or two everytime I press the button then I console logs error 500 and it get stuck on syncing forever

Anyone who have same problem like me?
I can’t sync product with uocommerce ( I added API key ) But when click to sync the log record nothing. :(

Reactions: nyekla
Neto Menezes submitted a new resource:

UltimatePOS to WooCommerce Addon (With SaaS compatible) - Support of this items is included with the support of UltimatePOS Advance Open online WooCommerce

Read more about this resource...
Thanks a lot, bro. for the support and update. i don't know why but the download is not working I mean after the password, the upload mirror links are redirecting continuously. so unable to download it . could u reupload it , so that we could make use of it. Thanks in advance bro.

new update
V3.0
New release – V3.0
May 19, 2021

1. Minor fixes & improvements
New release – V2.9 May 19, 2021

1. Webhook sync fixes

Attachments

• codecanyon-ultimatepos-to-woocommerce-addon-with-saas-compatible.zip
    88.3 KB · Views: 145
Anyone who have same problem like me?
I can’t sync product with uocommerce ( I added API key ) But when click to sync the log record nothing. :(
hello bro,
were you able to do the synchronization, I have the same problem with version 3. I have created the rest api, the permissions, the time zones coincide. the %post name% of wordpress too, I have up to the following line in my htaccess

RewriteEngine on
SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0

but I can't synchronize ultimatePOS with woocommerce

please if someone could help me i would appreciate it

hello bro,
were you able to do the synchronization, I have the same problem with version 3. I have created the rest api, the permissions, the time zones coincide. the %post name% of wordpress too, I have up to the following line in my htaccess

RewriteEngine on
SetEnvIf Authorization .+ HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=$0

but I can't synchronize ultimatePOS with woocommerce

please if someone could help me i would appreciate it
were you able to solve this bro?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock