• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Universal - Full Multi-Purpose Android App

Universal - Full Multi-Purpose Android App - 7 Oct 2023 updated 4.5.8

No permission to download
Mannu updated Universal - Full Multi-Purpose Android App with a new update entry:

Universal - Full Multi-Purpose Android App V4.5

V4.5
- WooCommerce in stock and category filter options
- Improved WooCommerce home layout
- Improved WooCommerce cart and product screens
- New WooCommerce Product variant selection
- New WooCommerce categories screen
- Google Play billing V3
- RTL improvements
- WooCommerce, SoundCloud, Notification bugfixes and performance improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

can someone help me to solve this error? there are 2 red lines in this script the trigger is .R like the picture that I attached

Attachments

• Universal.png
    Universal.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 15
Hello @Mannu Sir, i m facing a issue while opening the file in Android Studio Can You help me ? when ever i open the file it says :

Invalid VCS root mapping
The directory C:\Users…-android-app\Template is registered as a Git root, but no Git repositories were found there.

Invalid VCS root mapping.PNG

Hello @Mannu Sir, i m facing a issue while opening the file in Android Studio Can You help me ? when ever i open the file it says :

Invalid VCS root mapping
The directory C:\Users…-android-app\Template is registered as a Git root, but no Git repositories were found there.

This will help you.

Invalid VCS root mapping

Is your problem still persist ?

this only can be used with Jetpack api ?

i want to use it with Jetengine Rest Api so my website and my app can connect and show what i want using Custom Content Type

is it possible ?

No
this only can be used with Jetpack api ?

i want to use it with Jetengine Rest Api so my website and my app can connect and show what i want using Custom Content Type

is it possible ?

Reactions: Hala
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock