• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Universal - Full Multi-Purpose Android App

Universal - Full Multi-Purpose Android App - 7 Oct 2023 updated 4.5.8

No permission to download
The documentation link is redirecting to a spam/malware site. Do you have the latest update for the documentation?

Reactions: die2mrw007
There seems to be an issue with soundcloud/Youtube providers. Can you please check if developer has sent a bugfix for this?
i literally reverse engineered the demo app (working) and extracted the settings and keys and imported it to the one available here. NO LUCK

Last edited:
This uses an online configurator, does anyone have or know how to generate the config.json file?

Hello everyone,
If I miss to update the app and you find the update at Codecanyon then please let me know.
I will update the resource here.

Thanx

Reactions: jituesp32
Hello everyone,
If I miss to update the app and you find the update at Codecanyon then please let me know.
I will update the resource here.

Thanx
Hi, how to generate the config.json file? in Offline documentation not proper information and in online documentation needed purchase code, if you have video please send us link. Thank you.

Hi, how to generate the config.json file? in Offline documentation no proper information and online documentation needed a purchase code, if you have a video please send us a link. Thank you.
Check the config.json/overview.json file inside the app source code. Find it inside the assets/ folder

Reactions: jituesp32
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock