• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Web Hosting $2 for 3Years with Unlimited Free SSL + 500GB Drive Storage Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering how did this hosting company make money?

This is my opinion if he has good intentions:
For the next 3 years this is a giveaway, actual sales are after 3 years.
3 years is a time of building trust in customers, what if half of the existing customers will stay after 3 years, this is a matter of mathematics.
Then how to cover costs for the next 3 years, this is a matter of improvisation of all the businesses that he is working on.
The problem is, in the next 3 years to convince us that his hosting service is really good if not all of his customers will run away.
What do you think.?

Sorry for the reply delay. Some tickets for web site loading delay issue. And answer is today we are in final stage of USA migration and you will get Very good new for sure :)

There is way to many complaints from the members towards this service. Thread closed.

Reactions: Babak
CONSIDERING CURRENT SITUATIONS I'M GRANTING THE THREAD AUTHOR ONE MORE CHANCE TO FIX ALL THE ISSUES , ERRORS , CUSTOMER'S TROUBLES ETC ETC ETC BY EXACTLY THIS SUNDAY (22nd MARCH) . . . .

AFTER SUNDAY IF ANY SINGLE ISSUE REMAINS or RAISES I WILL SIMPLY BLACKLIST THE BUSINESS DOMAIN AS WELL AS ANY SELL FROM @geekypixal WILL BE FORBIDDEN . . .

IN WAY TOWARDS MAKING BABIATO A ERROR-FREE CLEAN ENVIRONMENT I WILL NOT ALLOW ANY CONSTANT REPORTED SERVICE / BUSINESS / THREAD WHATEVER BY ANY MEANS , AND ONCE IT'S DONE , NOTHING CAN CHANGE MY DECISION . . .

@promonde I'M UNLOCKING THIS THREAD , MARK THE DATE , IF ISSUES STILL ARISES AFTER THE DATE , TRASH EVERYTHING . .

• Love
Reactions: Solace and Afif
CONSIDERING CURRENT SITUATIONS I'M GRANTING THE THREAD AUTHOR ONE MORE CHANCE TO FIX ALL THE ISSUES , ERRORS , C....

@promonde I'M UNLOCKING THIS THREAD , MARK THE DATE , IF ISSUES STILL ARISES AFTER THE DATE , TRASH EVERYTHING . .

in his defense I can say that:
  • they finished the migration to USA servers 2 days ago
  • i opened a ticket right after as my website was taking too long to get back online and I could not use ftp and lost a db (which then I found in a backup folder using FILE MANAGER via cPanel)
  • they migrated my account back to previous server in 24hrs.
all ok now.

When someone Bought unlimited service for 3 euros, you shouldn't expect it to be without problem! Yes, I agree that the problems with this service are overwhelming, but keep in mind that not all services are from the beginning Goddady or Bluehost not!
It should take some time for the service to grow and fix the bugs
He/She must make a own Forum for debugging and help own users

Reactions: WolfAgen
CONSIDERING CURRENT SITUATIONS I'M GRANTING THE THREAD AUTHOR ONE MORE CHANCE TO FIX ALL THE ISSUES , ERRORS , CUSTOMER'S TROUBLES ETC ETC ETC BY EXACTLY THIS SUNDAY (22nd MARCH) . . . .

AFTER SUNDAY IF ANY SINGLE ISSUE REMAINS or RAISES I WILL SIMPLY BLACKLIST THE BUSINESS DOMAIN AS WELL AS ANY SELL FROM @geekypixal WILL BE FORBIDDEN . . .

IN WAY TOWARDS MAKING BABIATO A ERROR-FREE CLEAN ENVIRONMENT I WILL NOT ALLOW ANY CONSTANT REPORTED SERVICE / BUSINESS / THREAD WHATEVER BY ANY MEANS , AND ONCE IT'S DONE , NOTHING CAN CHANGE MY DECISION . . .

My Opinion,i have 3 websites and they are working perfectly. I receive emails about the downtime and afterwards everything works ok. @geekypixal , you maybe need to increase your customer service staffs :)...Outside that you are doing a Great Job!!!!

I'm in complete agreement. Finally, my wordpress website is working perfectly and the server is doing great. What I have noticed is that they respond faster if a support ticket is opened directly on their website.

Reactions: WolfAgen
in his defense I can say that:
  • they finished the migration to USA servers 2 days ago
  • i opened a ticket right after as my website was taking too long to get back online and I could not use ftp and lost a db (which then I found in a backup folder using FILE MANAGER via cPanel)
  • they migrated my account back to previous server in 24hrs.
all ok now.

Agree with it!!

I'm happy with the service, in consideration of the price paid.

The problem is not only with the hosting, but they also offer 500GB of cloud as well and I had several problem with both. Now, I am more concerned about the data I save on Cloud and I never know when my websites will be down and for how long.
They need to improve their service and telling customers they are migrating their servers to Germany, USA or Timbuktu won't help anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock