• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UpdraftPlus - Premium Backup Plugin For WP

UpdraftPlus - Premium Backup Plugin For WP 2.24.2.26

No permission to download

1.23.11 - 03/Nov/2023

• SECURITY: Fix a vulnerability which could, if you had Google Drive storage enabled, and if an attacker targetted a logged-in administrator on your site and persuaded them to access a specific URL that the attacker creates, add the attacker's own Google Drive account to the saved storage methods. Thanks to Nicolas Decayeux of Patrowl for finding and disclosing this issue.
  • FEATURE: Add JSTree for Google Drive to select existing folder
  • FEATURE: The "Must-use plugins" backup entity can be backed up and restored separately in a normal WordPress site
  • FIX: OneDrive folder case sensitivity issue (successfully uploaded backup files to the remote storage but failed in pruning old backup files due to different letter capitalisation; also happened in manual deletions)
  • FIX: When two instances of WebDav remote storage were sequentially added in the Premium version, filling some fields of the latest instance would break the WebDav URL of the previous instance
  • TWEAK: Update phpseclib library from version 1 to 2. As previously advised, this also means that these features (Database Encryption, Dropbox & SFTP/SCP remote storage, and UpdraftCentral key creations) will no longer be available and can cause a fatal error when running on PHP 5.2
  • TWEAK: Add a link to Trustpilot in the review prompt
  • TWEAK: Added a warning message when the WPHTTPBLOCK_EXTERNAL is defined and set to true
  • TWEAK: Added the "Copy to clipboard" button under the self-hosted central option
  • TWEAK: File size is shown when pressing on the backup entity
  • TWEAK: Fix the restore dialog to not display "plugins" checkbox when only there's "mu-plugins" entity
  • TWEAK: Fixed PHP 8.2 deprecation messages caused by a null value being passed to the rtrim() function
  • TWEAK: Resolve PHP deprecations for the dynamic property access by declaring the variables in the class
  • TWEAK: Includes the plugin.php file path if "getmuplugins" function does not exist.
  • TWEAK: Provide default options for function UpdraftPlus::backup_all()
  • TWEAK: Add and call the litespeed_finish_request() function to ensure the HTTP connection made from the browser gets closed immediately without having to wait the process to complete thus leaving it run in the background
  • TWEAK: Ensure no PHP "Class not found" is showing up during credentials testing
  • TWEAK: Add type checking in UpdraftPlus::handleurlactions() to prevent plugin conflicts causing PHP errors on PHP 8+

Babak updated UpdraftPlus - Premium Backup Plugin For WP with a new update entry:

UpdraftPlus v2.23.11.26

Download UpdraftPlus v2.23.11.26 - Premium WordPress Backup Plugin Nulled Free
= v1.23.11 - 03/Nov/2023 =

* SECURITY: Fix a vulnerability which could, if you had Google Drive storage enabled, and if an attacker targetted a logged-in administrator on your site and persuaded them to access a specific URL that the attacker creates, add the attacker's own Google Drive account to the saved storage methods. Thanks to Nicolas Decayeux of Patrowl for finding and disclosing this issue.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anyone have issue since the Update of Wordpress 6.4 ??

Restore/migrate stopped to work with Error Fatal Php : Call to undefined function mysql_query()

Restore/migrate stopped to work with Error Fatal Php : Call to undefined function mysql_query()

HI,

No problems with the new WordPress update to version 6.4.

You probably have a problem related to the cached copy of the DB which is not updated. Before starting a restore or a migrate, I advise you to delete all caches and if you have an Apache system with Linux equipped with database read/write operation speedups, check that the copy is compliant. Contact your hosting.

Reactions: DarKMaSk

What's your PHP version?

What's your PHP version?
I have the same problem, and the worst thing is that it is the only copy I have of my website, if I don't recover it I will practically have to restore a copy from 3 months ago and lose everything I have updated, which is a lot.

I also get the same error, can you please tell me what's happening and some solution, I can restore everything except the database copy file.

Unpacking backup... (backup_2023-11-08-0016_red325_956965fecbda-db.gz, 7.8 Mb)
Restoring the database (on a large site this can take a long time - if it times out (which can happen if your web hosting company has configured your hosting to limit resources) then you should use a different method, such as phpMyAdmin)...
A PHP fatal error (Error) has occurred: Call to undefined function mysql_query()

There is an update homies. :D Thanks in advanced!
@koeng @Babak

v1.23.12 - 08/Nov/2023
FIX: Issue that prevented some database restores from completing due to a change in wpdb in WordPress 6.4
TWEAK: Replace Javascript onchange event with oninput event to detect changes made for HTML tags on the settings page, also to add to the event handler so that unsaved changes can be detected

Babak updated UpdraftPlus - Premium Backup Plugin For WP with a new update entry:

UpdraftPlus v2.23.12.26

Download UpdraftPlus v2.23.12.26 - Premium WordPress Backup Plugin Nulled Free
= v1.23.12 - 08/Nov/2023 =

* FIX: Issue that prevented some database restores from completing due to a change in wpdb in WordPress 6.4
* TWEAK: Replace Javascript onchange event with oninput event to detect changes made for HTML <input> tags on the settings page, also to add <textarea> to the event handler so that unsaved changes can be detected

1.23.13 - 22/Nov/2023

• FIX: An issue that prevented incremental backups from running via WP-CLI or Cron when the option to backup mu-plugins was enabled but no mu-plugins existed
  • FIX: OneDrive remote storage authentication was giving the error "Invalid input."
  • FIX: The option to back up additional, user-chosen files (i.e. the morefiles entity) was no longer present in the UI
  • TWEAK: Remove unused "migrator-lite.php" string during search and replace operations
  • TWEAK: Replace remaining hardcoded text domain with UPDRAFTCENTRAL_TEXT_DOMAIN placeholder within the central folder
  • TWEAK: LiteSpeed admin dashboard warning is now displayed upon completion of migration on the destination site, even after dismissing the message on the source site.
  • TWEAK: Do not show UpdraftPlus news in the WordPress events and news widget section without first gaining user consent
  • TWEAK: Change order of checks when seeing if cPanel is present/accessible for asking about disk quota in order to prevent unwanted an PHP notice when safe_mode is active
  • TWEAK: Prevent potential fatal error if something has modified an updates check's 'translation' property to be invalid before passing on to UpdraftPlus
  • TWEAK: Update bundled cacert.pem file

koeng updated UpdraftPlus - Premium Backup Plugin For WP with a new update entry:

UpdraftPlus Premium 2.23.13.26

2.23.13.26 - 22/Nov/2023
FIX: An issue that prevented incremental backups from running via WP-CLI or Cron when the option to backup mu-plugins was enabled but no mu-plugins existed
FIX: OneDrive remote storage authentication was giving the error "Invalid input."
FIX: The option to back up additional, user-chosen files (i.e. the morefiles entity) was no longer present in the UI
TWEAK: Remove unused "migrator-lite.php" string during search and replace operations
TWEAK: Replace remaining...

1.23.14 - 30/Nov/2023

• FIX: Resolved Google Cloud remote storage authentication flow
  • TWEAK: Changed updraftvault links functionality to open in different tab
  • TWEAK: Clarify significance of warnings in report emails
  • TWEAK: Make the news-consent's layer fit with the confirmation text thus removing empty space that can reveal some of the UpdraftPlus news
  • TWEAK: Declare a shim "php_uname" function when it's found to be undefined to prevent a fatal error in the phpseclib library (which calls it)

1.23.14 - 30/Nov/2023

• FIX: Resolved Google Cloud remote storage authentication flow
  • TWEAK: Changed updraftvault links functionality to open in different tab
  • TWEAK: Clarify significance of warnings in report emails
  • TWEAK: Make the news-consent's layer fit with the confirmation text thus removing empty space that can reveal some of the UpdraftPlus news
  • TWEAK: Declare a shim "php_uname" function when it's found to be undefined to prevent a fatal error in the phpseclib library (which calls it)
Try updating from the admin panel.
I tried it out of curiosity and it worked. ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock