• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UpdraftPlus - Premium Backup Plugin For WP

UpdraftPlus - Premium Backup Plugin For WP 2.24.2.26

No permission to download
koeng updated UpdraftPlus - Premium Backup Plugin For WP with a new update entry:

UpdraftPlus Premium 2.23.14.26

1.23.14.26 - 30/Nov/2023

• FIX: Resolved Google Cloud remote storage authentication flow
  • TWEAK: Changed updraftvault links functionality to open in different tab
  • TWEAK: Clarify significance of warnings in report emails
  • TWEAK: Make the news-consent's layer fit with the confirmation text thus removing empty space that can reveal some of the UpdraftPlus news
  • TWEAK: Declare a shim "php_uname" function when it's found to be undefined to prevent a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have the same problem, and the worst thing is that it is the only copy I have of my website, if I don't recover it I will practically have to restore a copy from 3 months ago and lose everything I have updated, which is a lot.

I also get the same error, can you please tell me what's happening and some solution, I can restore everything except the database copy file.

Unpacking backup... (backup_2023-11-08-0016_red325_956965fecbda-db.gz, 7.8 Mb)
Restoring the database (on a large site this can take a long time - if it times out (which can happen if your web hosting company has configured your hosting to limit resources) then you should use a different method, such as phpMyAdmin)...
A PHP fatal error (Error) has occurred: Call to undefined function mysql_query()
Have you solved your problem?

Reactions: TW - Kingsman
and it becomes free version, hahaha
In my opinion, Duplicator Pro is the simplest yet most effective backup / migration plugin for WordPress. I use it for all my websites. Yesterday I first installed this Updraft Plus as testing purpose and found out that there are too many options through which the developer company can track you and I am not very comfortable with that when I am using a nulled script. So, Duplicator Pro is my safest choice.

In my opinion, Duplicator Pro is the simplest yet most effective backup / migration plugin for WordPress. I use it for all my websites. Yesterday I first installed this Updraft Plus as testing purpose and found out that there are too many options through which the developer company can track you and I am not very comfortable with that when I am using a nulled script. So, Duplicator Pro is my safest choice.
Very correct. Duplicator Pro is amazing, I was able to backup and restore my over 4gb website with no issues. Thanks @DarKMaSk

Reactions: DarKMaSk
I have a reply regarding this but will post in duplicator thread

You need to carefully check the settings in the administration control panel. You can set to keep only one backup on your hosting and keep the other backups on Google Drive. Try reading the documents provided by the creator of the plugin, it helped me.

Does Duplicator Pro uploads the Backup to Google Drive or any other place? my hosting does not have more storage to backup my 3GB site.
I don't think Duplicator Pro has the ability to automatically upload a backup to Google Drive.

Sorry, you're right, yesterday I read the question very quickly and I missed the part about duplicator pro

2.24.1.0 - 21/Feb/2024

• FEATURE: Implement Backblaze Object Lock support (Premium version)
  • FIX: The email backup and basic report setting didn't work causing notification email confirming backup status couldn't be delivered to admin's email address (free version)
  • FIX: Fix WP-Optimize premium discovery for UpdraftCentral
  • FIX: Regression in 1.23.16 for correcting calls to translation functions which then caused some HTML attributes to be empty
  • FIX: Restoring backup sets via Migrate/Clone tab had caused all associated backup entities being downloaded immediately ignoring user preferences about the entities they wanted to restore
  • FIX: Third-party library conflict (phpseclib) with WP All Import Pro and AIO WP Migration plugins that caused failure in testing SFTP credentials and backing up to the SFTP remote storage
  • FIX: Restore compatibility with WordPress multisite running on versions < 4.9 caused by use of function not present before then
  • TWEAK: Add new translation entries for UpdraftCentral
  • TWEAK: Got rid of PHP 8.2 deprecation messages caused by a null value being passed to the htmlspecialchars() function and creation of dynamic property
  • TWEAK: Got rid of PHP 8.3 deprecation messages caused by calling get_class() without arguments.
  • TWEAK: Refactor methods in UpdraftPlus_Database_Utility class
  • TWEAK: Send an email if the backup directory is not writable.
  • TWEAK: Add and set the filename\_only parameter to reduce search times when looking for specific backup files in Dropbox.
  • TWEAK: Autoload PHP secure communication library (phpseclib) in a better way that would prevent already-loaded phpseclib classes (by other plugin) from being used in certain operations
  • TWEAK: Add updraftplus_backup_db_header_append filter to allow site owners to include arbitrary content in their database backup header

Last edited:
koeng updated UpdraftPlus - Premium Backup Plugin For WP with a new update entry:

UpdraftPlus Premium 2.24.1.26

• FEATURE: Implement Backblaze Object Lock support (Premium version)
  • FIX: The email backup and basic report setting didn't work causing notification email confirming backup status couldn't be delivered to admin's email address (free version)
  • FIX: Fix WP-Optimize premium discovery for UpdraftCentral
  • FIX: Regression in 1.23.16 for correcting calls to translation functions which then caused some HTML attributes to be empty
  • FIX: Restoring backup sets via Migrate/Clone tab had...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I was looking at the changelog for updraftplus because it seemed like awhile since their last update and I noticed the most recent post was a security alert and I looked down and saw it was in March, so went about getting the patch and uploaded it here made a post etc... moments later I though.. well that was really odd, the version doesn't match up .. then I saw it .. 2023. So I was warning everyone about a bug from a year ago today, right date wrong year lol. So, sorry anyone who saw the post before I deleted it. And, shame on updraftplus for not updating their changelog in a full calendar year! wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: Medw1311
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock