• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Urgent help requested

pitza

Dec 13, 2019
I'm reporting a large scam. It's not a single scam, it's an organization of scammers, german-based.
You know me long enough to know that I don't spam links. These links are important, no spam.

It's too much stuff to tell here. Look, for instance, at "The VPN you cannot trust" or "Sticky Passwords Security trap" ... look at "hacked Lenovo."
If you can, please donate to my fundraiser (or help in other ways, contact me.) My fundraiser is invisible from the outside.

Lookups missing coaches, and live reporting to the FBI/Homeland Security (did they ever get it?) .. my Wireshark protocols say... maybe not, but I cannot really read them. Can you? I have memory dumps, Wiresharks, copies of boot/recovery partition.

Podcast

Website

As you can see, it's real crime, really bad, but it's just like some cellar nerd gang with electronic tricks. No need to be afraid.

Please share.

If you help in any way, I can install backup guard and the security plugin for you.
Or you can get Bullet Proof Security. Also. Oxygen Sitebuilder.

I don't really follow, but I haven't checked the links yet. But if it turns out to be some shady sh**, then I got you if you need a Pentester\Certified Ethical Hacker and you have some potential targets for me.

I do find it odd that we have to pay to view your Substack though... If it was really important to you, then you would let it be seen for free.
No, it's all free.
The website is free, Facebook is free, and you can also listen on Anchor. But on Substack, the podcast is free too.

However, I think this person is on Babiato too.

Oh, look, German

But is the scammer you are reporting on Babiato?
Yes, but I cannot say which profile. That said, as a longtime contributing member, I ask the community for general help. Independent on where it happens.

See, maybe you are just paranoid. The [email protected] was me and you have gone on a witch-hunt of the email after 5 minutes 😂
You should have followed the links, maybe. Now it's going to be an identity theft/scammer hunt.
Furthermore, please excuse the "paranoid" remark. Perhaps some of your identities are not.
ADMIN: It's not doxing. It's no personal information of living people. Either a scammer or a missing person's profile used.
And now it's a person on Babiato I accuse of strange behavior.

Attachments

• Image 2022-12-31 at 12.40.45 AM.jpeg
    Image 2022-12-31 at 12.40.45 AM.jpeg
    14.4 KB · Views: 8
With all due respect I really don't see how this fits in this particular category.
A scammer report is a scammer report.
Promoting a website / podcast that deals with scammers or expose or at least try to definitely belongs to a different category, let say General discussion or site reviews.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeghawi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock